This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Game day thread: Week 6 2004 Broncos vs Raiders

Against the raiders, I think we can beat them. Kerry Collins is making more "not as smart passes" as he use to, and I think we can shut there O down with our D. THe only thing that worries me is there D, they have some big name players that can make plays.

The only team that can beat us on sunday is the Broncos. Meaning, our defense can handle the Faiders offense and our offense can score on the Faiderss if our running game performs like last week. However, we need to score td's in the red zone and stop beating ourselves....ie interceptions, fumbles, etc. The only reason our games have been so close is beacause we let them be that close.....by making stupid mistakes. But we win this game and move to 5-1. Go Broncos..beat the Faiders!

Broncos 24
    Faiders 10

Comment

ooooo, can't wait to watch this game. i love watching the broncos pound the faiders.

Broncos 27
      Faiders 6

Comment

Our D completley dominates and we get several turnovers... the O is efficient but not spectacular... Running game is solid but not like last week because they will be gearing to stop the run... Passing game will stuggle at first with the good corners the Raiders have but D Watts will start getting open across the middle and Jake is going to be Snaking alot.. our great field position from our D's dominance allows us to come away with a solid victory.

Broncos: 26
        Raiders: 3

OMVP of the game: Darius Watts
        DMVP: Kennedy (1FF, 1 INT)
        My Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey

Comment

DRbronco hit it on the head. The only way we lose this game is by beating ourselves. Plummer needs to be smart and champ needs to stay on his feet. Red zone offense will come around starting this game.

DENVER BRONCOS-30
          faiders-9

Plummer-off.MVP 250 plus yard 2 passing tds 1 rushing
          Champ-2 picks
          Sig by Snk16

Comment

Re: The Offical Broncos- Raiders game thread

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
            Against the raiders, I think we can beat them. Kerry Collins is making more "not as smart passes" as he use to, and I think we can shut there O down with our D. THe only thing that worries me is there D, they have some big name players that can make plays.
            Until Al Davis is laid to rest...........Broncos 27-14
            ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Looking forward to a good game

Comment

Originally posted by JoviBronco
                Looking forward to a good game
                Hey Jovi! How ya been bud?:jumping:
                ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

champ needs to stay on his feet *rme*

He had ONE trip-up and you guys act like its an epidemic. He's shut down the entire half of the field, and someone has to always bring up the slip *laughs*.. oh well.

But I agree. If we take care of the football on offense, I don't see a reason the Broncos can't win this game. Their defense hasn't really stopped anyone. We just need to start making the PLAYS happen in the redzone, and quit giving the balls away.

If our redzone offense puts TDs up instead of the FGs, then we wil have a quick lead that will dictate the game. If we have to put up FGs again, then it will keep the Raiders hopes alive and they will be in the game until the end.

Comment

Originally posted by wncbronxx
                    Hey Jovi! How ya been bud?:jumping:
                    I'm doing great thanks

Comment

Q on outside pitches, Reuben up the gut, plummer passes over top to lelie Rod and Watts, not to metion screens to Q and RD. Plus Jake wile snake a few times on bootlegs (including one score to make up for his fourth and one int last week). Is short the O will have it ON!!! Hitting on all cylinders aaginst a porus Faider D.

The Defense will be its usual dominating self. Hopefully they pick up a T.O. or two as well.

Broncos - 34
                      Faiders- 9

P.S. call me a homer if you want but it is Faider week and the Faiders MUST BE DESTROYED!!!
                      Last edited by OBF; 10-15-2004, 05:29 PM.

Comment

We are a much better team. We need to go in as this is a road game but a road game that we can win. We need to put the Raiders away early and make it hard to come back at half time. That way our Defense can rush the passer and make Collins throw interceptions.

Run game should be good. Passing game will be interesting with their cornerbacks. Raiders can be good sometimes and bad sometimes on the coverage.

I agree with the others, that the only way we get beat is we beat ourselves.

I am going with a lower score because on the road we have been averaging around 15 points a game. I really hope it is not this close and we do score a lot of points but we need to prove that we can score in the Red Zone better. Maybe with Droughns that will change...

Broncos 17
                        Raiders 10
                        Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

All I gotta say is those idiots on ESPN are going to be looking kinda stupid after this game. They give Denver no respect, because the Bronc's don't score thirty points a game. All they did was talk about how close this game is going to be. It's kinda funny, because THIS will be the game where Denver proves them wrong. Kinda ironic really. Plummer might make a few mistakes, but that won't have a big impact courtesy of the Raiders bad rushing defense. Remember how bad our turnover ratio is? After this game that shouldn't be a problem. Thanks Collins.

Denver: 27
                          Los Oakland: 13

Comment

our secondary should get the best of Collins, as our D-Line should be applying constant pressure. our running game should be good. But Plummer has to play a mistake free game, i think if he dos that, it will be a guarenteed win.

Broncos- 24
                            Faiders- 14
                            "HOW THEY GONNA TRY ME LIKE DAT?!"- Champ Bailey

Comment

Re: The Offical Broncos- Raiders game thread

Originally posted by B4Bronco16

First off Denver Defense isn't that good(who have they played). Second Raiders have shown that they are totally diffrent team at home. Raiders are going to throw a beating on the Broncos real bad Sunday.

Only thing Raiders must overcome(season ) is that they have to play alot better on Road. To win the west they have to do a better job on road(play been atrocious)

Raiders are home tommorrow and I expwect a blowout in Raiders favor.
                              http://www.raiders.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/ALELCOFJPHFH/112804gallery-sp10.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X