This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O.K.

well guys it looks like pizza...again this is really putting a hole in my wallet i have a lot of ingredients here i just need recipes, this will be my 4th time i've had pizza for the game this season

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
    RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
    Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
    -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

I wonder if they will show Castro falling down in "Jacked Up", it would be funny.
      Droughns is going to bust out, I just have this feeling. We need to get Jamal Lewis off at that record.
      Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

i can't wait 1-45 min. i just can't

i'm very impaitient...and thinking about the game makes me more hungry...which reminds me i need to call pizza-hut...which also reminds me...this is putting a hole in my wallet! lol

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
        Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
        -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

You could get Chinese food but hey pizza is a good choice.
          Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

the appetizer, toast...with boysenberry jam, the jam is good but i could care less for the toast...but my mom insists that i dont eat jelly out of the jar...

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
            -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

we need to improve this stat 5-20 on MNF road games......i say 6-20 after 2nite....

Comment

Chris carter writes

Chris carter in yahoo sports writes :
                "The Bengals will win if: Plummer throws three interceptions, which is something he's very capable of doing. "

Comment

Champ is wired tonight

Just heard it on Monday Night Countdown.

I can't wait to hear the smack talk between him and Johnson.
                  Smith's First Catch
                  "It was Sept. 17, 1995, and as the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the game against Washington at Mile High Stadium, Smith outleaped the great Darrell Green to catch the game-winning touchdown pass from Elway."

Comment

i called it

Comment

Re: Chris carter writes

Originally posted by rush_limbaughII
                      Chris carter in yahoo sports writes :
                      "The Bengals will win if: Plummer throws three interceptions, which is something he's very capable of doing. "
                      Didn't seem to be a problem last year when he threw three.

Comment

Go Broncos!!!!

I'm so excited for the game!!! I'm feelin' it tonight. We won't just win..... we'll KILL THEM!!! Feelin' real good about it...laid a little change on our team tonight!!! Broncos by 3 TD's. Hit 'em hard!!!!!
                        Please relax....not all of us can be on here EVERY DAY!! GOOOOOO SHANNNYYYYY!!!!!

Comment

Marvin Lewis says 'Droughns not a special player'

LOL, i hope Droughns heard that quote, i hope Droughns runs all over the bengals for that remark.
                          "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Chris carter writes

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                            Didn't seem to be a problem last year when he threw three.
                            yeah, and we have a better defense this year...hehe
                            "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

i love the props denvers getting....

tons of props...denvers getting em left and right i love it....CAPN CRUNCH ultimate game snack

Comment

Who cares what People says about our team and our Players and Coaches? I don't want this team to get hyped up and tell them they good and this and that. I want this team to keep playing like they are disrespected and if they keep playing like that, they are going to be where they want to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X