Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well the bengals just won there superbowl.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattos
      to support ourselves against the coming onslaught of chef and bengals fans.

what has happened to our D? are we playing like crap? or did god suddenly turn the bengals into a good team to spite us?
      we played like crap. there's no way around that. we looked like the eagles D on sunday, but we did nothing to change it. great, just got a call from my raiders friend.....
      Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

• he played pretty good tonight. He definentely looks like a big game player that we can depend on.
        The Denver Broncos - 6 Time AFC Champions ('77, '86, '87, '89, '97, '98)

2 Time NFL Champions ('97, '98)

Stomping on the Competition since 1960.

Comment

• Originally posted by sportsgeist
          Denver should turn down Monday Night games for now on.
          Yes! We'll take ten years off of Monday nights and then maybe, we can pull it off against one of the worst teams in the NFL.
          My two favorite teams are the broncos and whoever is playing the raiders.

Comment

• F U X factor 82!!!!

At least we put up a fight!

I look forward to Kickin your butt [email protected]!!

Comment

• I was waiting for him to choke somewhere along the line but he didnt, he played well, good for him.

Comment

• Re: You know what, I'm glad we got schooled.

Originally posted by CONative2291984
                We came out totally flat and played uninspired. I wish we would have lost by 50 points because this team needs to be taught a lesson. The team on the field tonight was not the same team as the first 6 games. They obviously overlooked the Bengals, and they really got what they deserved, you can't take anything for granted in the NFL. Hopefully the whole team will learn from this experience and come out strong next week against Atlanta. It's still early in the season, and we are 5-2 and still at the top of our division. There is still alot of football left to be played.
                The problem is, this happens EVERY year. This team and its players never seem to lear their lesson. They always tend to overlook teams.

Could it possibly be that we are too arrogant of a team because we are too used to winning?

Comment

• I've had it with plummer.

people you need to learn that with a QB like plummer, we'll get no where. im sick of all these INTs........No accruracy, Lelie sucking as usual (dropped passes).........and I cant believe champ got burned........totally pissed off at this ****, im about to go insane.

Made by Snk16

Comment

• Originally posted by mattos
                    well, i'm off to go change my signature into something more appropriate

then i'm going to kill myself

goodbye world.

Make a Bronco getting bent over by a Tiger holding the football high in the air like Deltha and Tory did on their picks tonight. Gawd, this is an embarrassing loss. We got our asses kicked, and the Bengals bragged the entire game while doing it. I mean, that was just bad.

Comment

• the main thing is they couldnt overcome the situation that they were in and get the W.
                      The Denver Broncos - 6 Time AFC Champions ('77, '86, '87, '89, '97, '98)

2 Time NFL Champions ('97, '98)

Stomping on the Competition since 1960.

Comment

• Pathetic really, Champ getting burned on all bar one of plays they threw to him, Reuben chalking up 110 then Mike decides to let Plummer try and cowboy it for us. Our defense is playing like its 2 and out, letting them get the 1st on 3rd down. Lelie droping sitters, Jake looking like a lost baby out there. I mean, we are making Deltha look good. Not to mention all the BS penalties that we've gotten from the refs. Just WOW is all I got left to say.

Comment

• Can't pin the loss on Plummer when the whole team plays like ass.

Comment

• Lelie showed tonight why Shanny was so critical of him in the offseason

4 drops that would've kept drives alive....but hey he ain't the only one that sucked tonight. He is however, the one that stuck out the most. Oh and *sniff* *sniff*.....what's that burning smell........oh it's Champ getting TOASTED by Mr. Goldteeth Chad Johnson.

Comment

• Lost faith in the Broncos!

Thats it... I cant watch this anymore... am angry, frustrated, and we are losing against the Bengals!!!!!!!!

Shanahan really needs to learn!!! Everyone knew that Cincy were gonna be practising against the run for this game... so in turn we should have gone in the air from the word GO, not when we are 13 points behind...

Oh man is this gonna be an ugly season... If this was a tough team like Indy, no comments here, but the Bengals... give me a break, we cant even beat them, and we are talking about play offs...

Jake whats wrong with you? Thats the worst game of your career.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giddyupgirl
                                I am there darlin'

I am married to the biggest Denver fan in the land.

A loss means no sex for a week!

If we lose to atlanta...I am *****!!
                                LOL. maybe some angry WE LOST sex?
                                Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Working...
                                X