Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See, you shouldn't need a "wake up call". You should be ready to play every week. If you need a "wake up call" you have no business playing, imo. Come hard and bring it every week or stay the **** home. Words cannot describe the embarrasment this loss brings.
    Where does the abuse of end? Where?

Comment

• Re: Emotionally detaching myself from the Broncos.

Originally posted by Interpol
      After tonights obligatory let-down game after a big win, I have decide to emotionally detach myself from the Broncos.

Don't mis-quote me, I am still a fan, but I have had it with Denver always losing the "easy" games. It seems that every time we play a team that we should be able to win easily, the Broncos just don't show up.

I still can't believe the way the Broncos played tonight. The fact that they played this way proves to me that we are yet again not a championship contender. You can't be champions if you only play like champions every other week.
      I said the same last night about the Falcons, but couldn't bide myself to stay up w/ it.

Sonja Grimes, My Cousin, We Miss and Love You.
      The Falcons Flock Message Board

Comment

• Unmistakably poor effort by all, but pathetic Special teams- I mean NO SPECIAL TEAMS, Penalties at bad times, sloppy inept Offense, and the "D" ran out of steam after having to play most of the game making up for the pitiful offensive showing.

I had high hopes for this year and tonight under the national spotlight. I could feel they were going to lose (just like in Jacksonville) in the first half of the first quarter- they lived down to my fears tonight.

The Paper Tigers were shredded by real ones tonight.

Comment

• lol the refs had a lot to do with giving the momentum to Cincy.
          The Denver Broncos - 6 Time AFC Champions ('77, '86, '87, '89, '97, '98)

2 Time NFL Champions ('97, '98)

Stomping on the Competition since 1960.

Comment

• If y'all noticed tonight we ran from a 3-4 receiver spread formation it forced them to play nickle and dime most of the night and remove one of their LB's, with the TE coming back to block Everytime the went to block it telegraphed where the play was going.

Mostly the were good at it, on his good runs D was not touched until he was in the D backfield, the hole were that wide open. When they guessed right and run blitzed RD had to do it all on his own.

Comment

• bench plummer

I have never done this before but I am getting fed up with the play of Jake Plummer and I am a fan that has be through thick and thin with the Broncos, however you know that my disgust with Plummer is bad when I will not allow some one to buy my child his jersey number.
              A

Comment

• Refs called a pretty good game. We lost because we did not play hard or put any effort into the game.

Comment

• You are a complete A-HOLE!

Comment

• Who are we gonna put in if we bench Plummer?
                    sigpic

Comment

• And who would we start that is any better? Rod Smith? We do not have quality depth at the QB position.

Comment

• great play drouhghns coulda shoulda woulda been a differnt game if denver handt have had the holding call on his thirty yard catry.. way to play droughns he is for real
                        The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                        While he sits by his hearth at home.
                        Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                        That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

• Yes the great Danny Kannell will lead us to the playoffs!™

[/sarcasm]®
                          This space for rent

Comment

• Originally posted by Atwater His Ass
                            See, you shouldn't need a "wake up call". You should be ready to play every week. If you need a "wake up call" you have no business playing, imo. Come hard and bring it every week or stay the **** home. Words cannot describe the embarrasment this loss brings.
                            It happens sometimes, just like a bump in the road™
                            This space for rent

Comment

• Yep, these road blocks are going to happen, and then next week Denver is going to play like a championship team and beat the Falcons..this is the way the NFL works..
                              fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

• YES YES ,OK Go Broncos!!!!1

Comment

Working...
                                X