X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rcsodak
    replied
    No wind, and yet EVERY one of his kickoffs only got to the ten.

If you remember, I was hoping shanny would sign kyle larson out of nebraska. He has fantastic height to his kicks and can directional kick and pooch kick with the best of them.

Leave a comment:

• Shocker
    replied
    I not a huge Ruben fan but he did have a good game but I noticed he almost fumbled like 5 times. We need to see what Tatum can do!!

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Regrettfully, I called it.

I said watch out for James and O'neal.
    I said their run D was set to contain RD.
    I said the running game wouldn't be like the last couple weeks without House.
    And the way the favored teams fell this weekend, well....what can you say.

RD fumbled and it cost us 3 plus we were driving, so who knows....10?

Elam missed a makeable fg.....

Piss poor throws (2) by Jake - over trying yet again.

Blown assignment on the 36yd td run.......that was nice

They'd better be ready to work, cuz I can imagine no days off until the bye, after that disaster of a game.

Leave a comment:

• mattos
    replied
    he did make a pretty good save though after he dropped the punt . . . at least he didn't try pass it w/ his left hand.

Leave a comment:

• urinal_cake
    replied
    agreed....™

Leave a comment:

• Bronco D
    replied
    Originally posted by CONative2291984
    hes saying that the team played as a team -- a terrible one -- except for Droughns, who played great.
    Thank You, was just trying to find some kind of humor in such a poor game played. But everyone seemed to have there bad moments tonight. We ran on all 8 cylinders last week, and tonight we ran on 1 cylinder, which was ruben droughns.

Leave a comment:

• alldunn
    replied
    Playcalling??

I was at the Jacksonville game. Painfull!!! Why did Shanny call that last run? With Elam the game was won. He always plays the CONSERVATIVE route. Is that because Jake always makes that big mistake??

Leave a comment:

• daredevil25
    replied
    Someone at our boards joked that Alge Crumpler dropped a wide open TD so that he'd fit in w/ the rest of the sorry team we displayed yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    Re: Droughns blows team effort !!

Originally posted by Bronco D
    Tonight we had a complete team effort, if it were not for # 34. Everyone contributed to the horrible game played tonight, except Ruben.
    Ha ha. Actually, there were several points where we looked right on the verge of getting back on track and then something would break against us, a turnover, stupid penalty, or plain bad luck. It was just one of those games.

Leave a comment:

• CONative2291984
    replied
    hes saying that the team played as a team -- a terrible one -- except for Droughns, who played great.

Leave a comment:

• CONative2291984
    replied
    interesting points, all of which are valid.

Leave a comment:

• brom66an6
    replied
    Are you saying that you are mad at Droughns since he was the only one to have a good game?

Leave a comment:

• communist
    replied
    Guys lets go to bed and talk tomorrow about this game

Just noticed so much hatred on this board tonight... not blaming anyone we are all very angry and frustrated... but lets cool off a bit and hit the sack and discuss again tomorrow about this.

I am sure the team does not feel any better... but we have to support them!

Leave a comment:

• Atwater His Ass
    replied
    He's actually one of the best kickoff guys in the leauge this year, leading the NFL with 11 touchbacks. But he had a horrible game, along with the rest of the team, from having piss-poor kickoffs to the dropped snap on the punt. Poor specail teams showing all around tonight to top off a terrible game.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco D
    replied
    Droughns blows team effort !!

Tonight we had a complete team effort, if it were not for # 34. Everyone contributed to the horrible game played tonight, except Ruben. Yes he had 1 fumble but played real well for the most part. Everyone that played seemed to have some kind of problem tonight. From Elam's total missed FG, to Knorr looked like a rookie, to Plummer, the O-line, receivers, defense, etc..
    Why cant we find a way to get Nate Jackson more playing time ? Dude catches everything ! I know he's not real fast, but still gets catches when he plays !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X