This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    Yeah, he was over the line. Whose fault is that. Yeah, there was 2 other penalties, but if there wasn't, it would've been called back anyways, 4th down.
    Dude did you even watch the game?? The TOUCHDOWN was not the same play that he was over the line. It was a holding. You obviously didn't watch the game. Your just an orton fan pissed because orton sucked tonight. Get outta here

Comment

• Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
      If anyone uses Tebow stats to back his game then they didn't watch. Tebow was erratic at best. Some of it was the awful oline, but a lot of it is Tebow thinking too much, and wanting to run too much. He is trying to force the playbook rather than letting plays develop.

Orton looked crisp and WILL be the starting QB.

Quinn looked bad at first but got better with more snaps, he deserves a true battle for the #2 but I doubt he gets it.
      I don't understand how he is crisp. He almost started with a pick six....

Comment

• Originally posted by ironfootball39 View Post
        I don't understand how he is crisp. He almost started with a pick six....
        But it looked crisp.

Comment

• Tebow turns in solid preseason opener- PFT

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...season-opener/
          Proud to be a lifelong crazed woman and descendant of a Colorado "century family"! (My family has been here since at least 1840)

Comment

• Originally posted by KO8pectate View Post
            So Orton didnt find Decker ?

nor did he he roll out to his right and find Knowshon ?
            Yep, those were the 2 completions alright.
            When 303 calls... you answer.

sigpic

I thought you guys meant this Coach Fox!

Comment

• Originally posted by lolcopter View Post
              maybe it was the three pass plays

But I'm no expert
              or maybe because the talk had been about the pass protection all week that they wanted to get a look at pass protection in certain personnel groupings and to get a closer look at Franklin instead .

You guys try and make everything out to be about Orton to Tebow but the coaches have to get rid of 40 guys in the next couple of weeks after only a few weeks of evaluation when they usually have months of evaluation.
              "(Touchdowns) are the goal," Orton said. "You can run for as many yards as you want, throw for as many yards as you want, but you have to convert to seven points. I think we're going to be explosive, be dynamic, be versatile."

"Perception is everything in this league, and a lot of times, unless you're a self-promoter, it can become negative," - Kyle Orton

Kyle Orton Army member #83 :logo: :smug:

Comment

• Keep in mind guys. Dallas was playing without 4 of their defensive starters, including both of their starting corners. On offense, they were missing their starting center, starting right guard, and starting a rookie (only 20 years old) at right tackle.....just sayin'!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                  Tebow was in the RZ and he didn't score a TD.

Thought he was 100% in the RZ?

Gimme a break. Gotta have a run game down there too, we didn't run it once after the penalty. O-Line got eaten alive too. Two scrambles by Orton, and tried to make something happen on one, and didn't. Then nothing was there, so he threw it out of bounds, correct play.

Tebow gets the O-line was crap excuse, then so does Orton, because it collapsed fast. But I thought Orton only folded under pressure? didn't see that...
                  Tebow had like 2-3 seconds to get rid of the ball, his OL was crap, Orton has first-string OL/WR's, everything. And yes, he does get an excuse, look at what he had to work with.

Comment

So Orton didnt find Decker ?

nor did he he roll out to his right and find Knowshon ?
                    Nor did he have a 55 QB rating??

Comment

• Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                      If anyone uses Tebow stats to back his game then they didn't watch. Tebow was erratic at best. Some of it was the awful oline, but a lot of it is Tebow thinking too much, and wanting to run too much. He is trying to force the playbook rather than letting plays develop.

Orton looked crisp and WILL be the starting QB.

Quinn looked bad at first but got better with more snaps, he deserves a true battle for the #2 but I doubt he gets it.
                      based on what? The guy had a chance to score in the red zone and didn't do it. His completion percentage was awful and he didn't do anything noteworthy.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile303High View Post
                        Dude did you even watch the game?? The TOUCHDOWN was not the same play that he was over the line. It was a holding. You obviously didn't watch the game. Your just an orton fan pissed because orton sucked tonight. Get outta here
                        I got mixed up on the play. The one he ran in, and started celebrating, gotcha. My bad. I was thinking of the crazy play, and pass.

But ok. I'll get out of here. Sounds good Brosef. :thumb:

lulz
                        2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by wayninja View Post
                          Yep, those were the 2 completions alright.
                          40 rushing yards
                          37 passing yards

thats a heckuva start
                          "(Touchdowns) are the goal," Orton said. "You can run for as many yards as you want, throw for as many yards as you want, but you have to convert to seven points. I think we're going to be explosive, be dynamic, be versatile."

"Perception is everything in this league, and a lot of times, unless you're a self-promoter, it can become negative," - Kyle Orton

Kyle Orton Army member #83 :logo: :smug:

Comment

or maybe because the talk had been about the pass protection all week that they wanted to get a look at pass protection in certain personnel groupings and to get a closer look at Franklin instead .

You guys try and make everything out to be about Orton to Tebow but the coaches have to get rid of 40 guys in the next couple of weeks after only a few weeks of evaluation when they usually have months of evaluation.
                            You are probably right. Orton missed those on purpose obv

And lol at evaluating franklin/making cuts... he's a starter

Comment

• Mind quoting the article for some of us who can't check that link? Good habit to get into!
                              sigpic

Comment

• That's gotta sting...being the worst player on the league's worst defense from last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X