X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OrangeCrushem View Post
    ?

Tebow's play style is simple..Look for the guy he's supposed to throw to, and if he doesn't seem him, RUN LIKE HELL! That's why the play calling is so bare bones basic. There was one of those last night when he could have thrown to a completely open Willis yet chose to run and gain a few yards. It IS a big deal. There is no comparison between the way he throws the ball and the way Orton AND Brady Quinn throw the ball.

? What lol he stayed in the pocket for a long time last night

Comment

• That type of level headed rational thinking isn't allowed on this here forum!

J/K CP to you for being a fan of the Broncos not just a QB

Comment

• That's good he is healthy. Let's hope he stays that way

Comment

• Originally posted by nic.zeman24 View Post
          Well he only played one series but I dont think they wanted to show a lot in terms of our special blitz plays for him. I saw we did line him up at DE on 3rd and long
          Mahalo for the info...

Comment

Look at you coming to his defense

However Tebow had some nice throws that werent screens, he had a Nice on to Anderson to the right side of the field. Im sure there were others I just cant remember
            Tebow had:
            2 Screens, ball and Anderson
            1 Curl, Anderson
            1 Go to Willis
            1 run around throw at the goal line
            1 short pass to Willis
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankenpost View Post
              He was swallowed up by rookie RT Tyron Smith.

It's his 1rst game, doubt he was running full speed. He's healthy and thats all that matters.
              I'm sure he was running full speed. Rookie. First game. From Texas. Had 45 family there. He was going full speed.
              sigpic

Comment

• I think a change in playcalling would help Kyle immensely.
                sigpic

Comment

• I figure by the third preseason game we'll have a better read on what we can look forward to this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by joeshmoe757 View Post
                    I just want to say. I think we have 2 (or 3 if Quinn keeps playing well) QBs who could start in this league week 1.

Seahawks have Travaris Jackson. Id take TT Orton or Quinn over him any day of the week.

Cards have Kolb. Id take Orton over him. And I think Tebow and Quinn would have a legitimate competition with him (Kolb is unproven, look at the stats, although he has potential.)

Jags have Gabbart (I believe, not 100% sure). Orton is better, Tebow and Quinn are in a competition, personally I believe they are both better atm.

Miami would probably take either 3 over their number 1.

Whoever plays for the Skins, I think either of our 3 start over him (or her...)

Then you have a few QBs who have AMAZING defenses. Flacco and Big Ben come to mind. I also think Cutler got lucky with his D/SpT last year, how did he make it to an NFC champ.

All Im saying is, inspite of all this QB controversy we have 3 QBs that could legitimately start in the NFL. So at least be happy we have depth. Go out and support whoever starts, and be happy if injuries come to a QB we have someone who can step in who I personally will believe in to give us a chance.
                    I don't see how the Seahawks can be content with their QB situation

I got stuck with their preseason game last night and I know it was just preseason but all of their QBs look like quality back ups
                    sigpic
                    Thank you Charger$

Comment

• Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
                      I think a change in playcalling would help Kyle immensely.
                      Agreed. Run, run, and run some more.

Comment

• Seahawks clearly dont seem like a team looking to be in the Andrew luck sweepstakes judging by there off season moves they look like they want to win the division again and make a run in the playoffs. They added a lineman a tight end and receiver but they picked up a back up QB to start for them? With orton they can win that division easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                          Maybe Quinn is really capable of being a quality starter....I'm not sure.

I do know all of this talk reminds me of so many fans calling for Chris Simms to start 2 years ago after he looked like a world beater in the pre season. We all remember how that turned out. I'm glad Quinn doesn't look totally lost like he did last year, but just because he's played well in one preseason game doesn't mean I'm sold on him being our starting QB.

It's hard for me to shake the memories of Quinn being a "duck and cover" guy when the bullets start flying.
                          LoL very good point AL, it is very reminiscent of the Chris Simm preseason/regular season talk. Obviously that was a catastrophe....It never hurts to try though; and I think we may be in for a surprise this year
                          sigpic

Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
                          Sig by: MHS

Comment

It was a good pass Willis should have never left his feet
                            He had to adjust to the ball. It was that or turn his hips. Either way, he would have been tackled from the looks of things. The pass wasn't out in front. Don't confuse this with hate for Tebow though. It was a good pass.

Comment

• The difference is Chris Simms sucks

We'll be Qwinning with Brady
                              sigpic
                              Thank you Charger$

Comment

• One of his 2 tackles came on a blown coverage on a TE. He did show great speed coming around the corner on one rush, but other than that he didn't do much of anything. One series isnt enough to tell much.

Comment

Working...
                                X