Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offense looked pretty solid, and the running game looked good. Penalty hurt us pretty bad, and just some woes in the redzone hurt us there.
    FG by Prater is good
    3-0

Kuper was EXCELLENT on that drive, really drove his man on running plays. Franklin looked pretty solid even in pass pro.

Comment

• sorry. you're not running the ball if you can't punch it in from inside the 5.

Comment

• 3 and out in the Red Zone Orton

Comment

• one more time Orton problems in red zone
          sigpic

Comment

• Our first drive

Aside from the batted down pass, and the missing assignment on Spears, I am pleased. We opened up holes and blocked well, much more running , which I like. Now that the 12 men in the huddle just happened, Im sure that it will be fixed later on, its a communication thing and can be worked on. Yet again our red zone offense struggles, this is something that really needs to be worked on, why couldnt we of just ran the ball into the endzone.
            Adopt-A-Bronco 2011. Kevin Vickerson

Comment

• Here we go again...grr.

Drive looked good tho. McGahee is a huge pickup.

Comment

• and we decide to abandon it completely..
                sigpic

Comment

• Hey Orton, YOU SUCK!

Comment

• Well that was.....predictable. Way to go Kyle Snore-a-ton. I was pleased to see our run game improved though. :-)
                    Proud to be a lifelong crazed woman and descendant of a Colorado "century family"! (My family has been here since at least 1840)

Comment

• ORToN FOR YA
                      sigpic

Comment

• Franklin's struggling so far.

Comment

• Ahhh that was deflating.

Comment

• Why did we throw 3 straight passes btw??? The run kicked their ass, they only stopped it once on the penalty???

Comment

• such a terrible rule . . . at this point why even bother doing kickoffs just give the offense the ball at the 20
                              sigpic
                              -------

Comment

• same ole broncos... still can't punch it in.. i mean they looked great until inside the 20 again. There was a few times where orton could have ran the ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X