Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gameday Thread - Preseason game 1: Broncos @ Dallas

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
    Good to see that some people didn't watch the game. Although you could never guess from their comments... or could you?
    Uh....I listened to pretty much the entire game. That is until my wife got him

    Tell me....what drive did Tebow get us into the RZ on? Orton led the offense into the RZ. Yes it was done primarily on the ground but he is the captain of the Offense and as the leader....Quinn was by far the better QB of the three last night.
    :logo:
    :logo: :logo:

    Air Force Falcons (0-0)(0-0)
    Moon Twp Tigers (0-0)(0-0)
    Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
    Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

    Hersheypark's new ride:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRbn...layer_embedded

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
      Good to see that some people didn't watch the game. Although one could never guess from their comments... or could they?
      I'm going to have to agree with BK, when did Tebow get the team in the redzone?

      I'm also not saying any one of the 3 QBs on the roster should be the starter, just trying to show that Tebow did not have as good a game as many here seem to think.

      I think it's a shame that other MB sites call this site Kool-Aid Country but there is a reason for it. Tebow very well might turn out to be great but he has not shown anything to support it yet.
      Last edited by broncos SB2010; 08-12-2011, 06:59 PM.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • We should just trade Tebow honestly. Build up our D more.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Changeisgood View Post
          We should just trade Tebow honestly. Build up our D more.
          Trading one of them and developing Weber may not be a bad idea. Weber would probably stick on the PS though so it also wouldn't hurt to keep all 4.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
            I'm going to have to agree with BK, when did Tebow get the team in the redzone?

            I'm also not saying any one of the 3 QBs on the roster should be the starter, just trying to show that Tebow did not have as good a game as many here seem to think.

            I think it's a shame that other MB sites call this site Kool-Aid Country but there is a reason for it. Tebow very well might turn out to be great but he has not shown anything to support it yet.
            Are you kidding this site is negative as hell al the time

            Comment


            • Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
              agreed......except Tebow isn't a rookie anymore
              No he's not, but considering the fact that he had little reps last year, and no TC this year, he's still like a rookie in the learning curve.
              sigpic
              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

              Comment


              • I believe Miller will be who we thought he was.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
                  Are you kidding this site is negative as hell al the time
                  only against certain segments of it. How many fanatics are there for some of the players? How many times have you heard..all we need is a DT and Tebow and we will be a SB contender? Tebow would give us 5 games alone? Beal will dominate? JT the next Gates? McD will turn around the D? Sooo many people here jump on every little thing and/or player and think they/it will change the team overnight into a playoff contender. Tebow throws 1 long pass....starter!!!!! Vaughn has a good TC......starter!!!!!! Hunter has 2 sacks in preseason.....starter!!!! Franklin will dominate at RG, trade Kuper and let Franklin start at RG!!! People need to take their time and look at things more objectively and quit saying the people who don't jump on every bandwagon that shows up here is a hater.
                  Last edited by broncos SB2010; 08-12-2011, 07:25 PM.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Changeisgood View Post
                    We should just trade Tebow honestly. Build up our D more.
                    I prayed until they said "with the 25th" that Denver would draft him..now I agree..trade him

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by stuckinjax View Post
                      I prayed until they said "with the 25th" that Denver would draft him..now I agree..trade him
                      I don't get it why should we trade him?
                      sigpic
                      Thank you Charger$

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by MillerTime58 View Post
                        I believe Miller will be who we thought he was.
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                          No he's not, but considering the fact that he had little reps last year, and no TC this year, he's still like a rookie in the learning curve.
                          He is a young player, I'll give you that but I wouldn't go as far to say he nis a rookie on the learning curve. He had an entire year of practice, meetings, and 3 game starts last year. That puts him out of the rookie category. Would Decker be a rookie in learning curve as well?

                          I respect your opinions but Tebow is a 2nd year player. Aaron Rodgers didn't start until his 4th year. I don't think he could be considered a rookie on the learning curve at that point.
                          Last edited by broncos SB2010; 08-12-2011, 07:19 PM.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by stuckinjax View Post
                            I prayed until they said "with the 25th" that Denver would draft him..now I agree..trade him
                            I've been patient with you, but now I'm gonna say it.....stop being a sissy.

                            sigpic
                            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

                            Comment


                            • He played a single series, there's nothing you can learn from that. We'll have to wait for that third pre-season game where starters get the first two and a half quarters or so.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                                I love the Dennis Green pic. I can remember that interview as if it was yesterday.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X