X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
    I don't get it why should we trade him?
    Dont get me wrong I think he will be as great as he was at Florida eventually but there is so much negativity. .Everyday its something new..maybe its just me, Ive never done the message board thing before so when the Denver Post linked me here I thought woo hoo people that like my team but coming here sometimes is as bad as driving thru jax with my giant Bronco on the back window..if Tebow is gone maybe some of the negativity stops

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
      I've been patient with you, but now I'm gonna say it.....stop being a sissy.

haha..I cant help it..Im a people pleaser that just wants peace and harmony!

Comment

• Originally posted by stuckinjax View Post
        And you are posting on this board?
        :logo:
        :logo: :logo:

Air Force Falcons (0-0)(0-0)
        Moon Twp Tigers (0-0)(0-0)
        Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
        Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRbn...layer_embedded

Comment

Dont get me wrong I think he will be as great as he was at Florida eventually but there is so much negativity. .Everyday its something new..maybe its just me, Ive never done the message board thing before so when the Denver Post linked me here I thought woo hoo people that like my team but coming here sometimes is as bad as driving thru jax with my giant Bronco on the back window..if Tebow is gone maybe some of the negativity stops
          Fans can cry all they want but they don't know what's best for the team.

Theres no need to rush this Tebow thing you don't have to right away declare him a starter, declare him second string or immediately trade him

Give the situation time and just let things happen

I recommend avoiding any threads about QBs unless it's bout Qwinn of course :thumb:
          sigpic
          Thank you Charger$

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
            only against certain segments of it. How many fanatics are there for some of the players? How many times have you heard..all we need is a DT and Tebow and we will be a SB contender? Tebow would give us 5 games alone? Beal will dominate? JT the next Gates? McD will turn around the D? Sooo many people here jump on every little thing and/or player and think they/it will change the team overnight into a playoff contender. Tebow throws 1 long pass....starter!!!!! Vaughn has a good TC......starter!!!!!! Hunter has 2 sacks in preseason.....starter!!!! People need to take their time and look at things more objectively and quit saying the people who don't jump on every bandwagon that shows up here is a hater.
            Agreed that many people jump on bandwagons here fast.

Comment

If Tebow was traded I'd be afraid to come on to the boards...
              sigpic
              Thank you Charger$

Comment

• Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
                Fans can cry all they want but they don't know what's best for the team.

Theres no need to rush this Tebow thing you don't have to right away declare him a starter, declare him second string or immediately trade him

Give the situation time and just let things happen

I recommend avoiding any threads about QBs unless it's bout Qwinn of course :thumb:
                You mean there are threads that arent about the QBs? :-)

Comment

only against certain segments of it. How many fanatics are there for some of the players? How many times have you heard..all we need is a DT and Tebow and we will be a SB contender? Tebow would give us 5 games alone? Beal will dominate? JT the next Gates? McD will turn around the D? Sooo many people here jump on every little thing and/or player and think they/it will change the team overnight into a playoff contender. Tebow throws 1 long pass....starter!!!!! Vaughn has a good TC......starter!!!!!! Hunter has 2 sacks in preseason.....starter!!!! Franklin will dominate at RG, trade Kuper and let Franklin start at RG!!! People need to take their time and look at things more objectively and quit saying the people who don't jump on every bandwagon that shows up here is a hater.
                  Bam, I'm gonna jump on this bandwagon here

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by nic.zeman24 View Post
                    ? What lol he stayed in the pocket for a long time last night
                    He runs too much when he should be looking for other THROWING options. If he stayed in the pocket so much, why does he look for one guy and then when he can't see him thinks he can gain 17 yards running the ball? The quickest way to get the ball from me to you is to THROW it when you are more than 10 yards away. If you can't find one guy, you look for the next one. He has an inability to do it, and I think he has an attitude of "I'll show you I can run it" instead of taking the time to do it RIGHT. It's got him by up until now, but now it's not going to work. When he does actually throw the ball he winds up like a pitcher, and he when he throws the long ball, it goes up like a punt, and wobbles at both ends. He gives the defender every chance to grab it or hurt the receiver by just chucking it up instead of placing the ball and throwing it like a real QB.

I'm fed up with this Tebow/Orton business. It's a ball and chain on Broncos football, and it sucks the enjoyment out of it to some extent. It's all a moot point because both will be gone next year, IMHO. Then the Tebow fans can follow him elsewhere and start telling another fan base how great he is while making up every excuse they can about why he is deficient when it comes to the basics and that he will be a world beater in X amount of years.
                    Last edited by OrangeCrushem; 08-12-2011, 06:36 PM.

Comment

You mean there are threads that arent about the QBs? :-)
                      Heh yeah for real GD is the QB Discussion
                      sigpic
                      Thank you Charger$

Comment

He is a young player, I'll give you that but I wouldn't go as far to say he nis a rookie on the learning curve. He had an entire year of practice, meetings, and 3 game starts last year. That puts him out of the rookie category. Would Decker be a rookie in learning curve as well?

I respect your opinions but Tebow is a 2nd year player. Aaron Rodgers didn't start until his 4th year. I don't think he could be considered a rookie on the learning curve at that point.
                        I get what you're saying, and I essentially agree with you.

I'm just stating that I'm not disappointed with his development. I think his throwing motion and footwork is better than it was last year at this time, by a long shot.

Even though Kyle frustrates me greatly and I really want to see Tebow play, I don't have a problem with the concept of him developing for a few years.

If he can become as good as I think he can I think it's worth giving him a few years to develop.
                        Last edited by Al Wilson 4 Mayor; 08-12-2011, 06:56 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                          I get what you're saying, and I essentially agree with you.

I'm just stating that I'm not disappointed with his development. I think his throwing motion and footwork is better than it was last year at this time, but a long shot.

Even though Kyle frustrates me greatly and I really want to see Tebow play, I don't have a problem with the concept of him developing for a few years.

If he can become as good as I think he can I think it's worth giving him a few years to develop.
                          That, I can agree with
                          sigpic

Comment

Tebow---6/7, 91 yards, 0 TDs
                            Stafford---6/7, 71 yards, 2 TDs

see the difference here? One QB moves the offense, the other doesn't
                            OK but one had his starting O line and Calvin Johnson and Henne got picked off to set up the drive

Comment

• Maybe the goal line play calling was to test and see if Orton is really that bad down there. Tim puched it in easily but was called back on a dumb penalty. Say what you want but Tebow cant be stopped inside the 10. He did look horrible from under center at first but looked to pick up the speed later on.

Tebow is also way better at throwing screens. Orton lacks the athletic ability to draw the defenders in far enough the way Tim does then dump it off.
                              Last edited by gaberox; 08-12-2011, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nic.zeman24 View Post
                                OK but one had his starting O line and Calvin Johnson and Henne got picked off to set up the drive
                                The Cowboys QB was picked off to set up Tebows FG as well. I agree about Detroits O though. I was just trying to pujt 6/7 into a more realistic light. People think because he went 6/7 he did great when in reality Stafford played great, Tebow did not so great.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X