Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gameday Thread - Preseason game 1: Broncos @ Dallas

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by nic.zeman24 View Post
    OK but one had his starting O line and Calvin Johnson and Henne got picked off to set up the drive
    And Stafford has a little more NFL experience

    Comment


    • Originally posted by stuckinjax View Post
      Dont get me wrong I think he will be as great as he was at Florida eventually but there is so much negativity. .Everyday its something new..maybe its just me, Ive never done the message board thing before so when the Denver Post linked me here I thought woo hoo people that like my team but coming here sometimes is as bad as driving thru jax with my giant Bronco on the back window..if Tebow is gone maybe some of the negativity stops

      That's the nature of the internet and fans of a terrible football team.

      Many will be chicken littles.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by stuckinjax View Post
        Dont get me wrong I think he will be as great as he was at Florida eventually but there is so much negativity. .Everyday its something new..maybe its just me, Ive never done the message board thing before so when the Denver Post linked me here I thought woo hoo people that like my team but coming here sometimes is as bad as driving thru jax with my giant Bronco on the back window..if Tebow is gone maybe some of the negativity stops
        Don't let the negativity bother you.

        This negativity is from opinionated fans that have absolutly no say in what is going to happen here in Denver Bronco Land........

        I am not partial to any of our QB's at this time. Orton "Rignt Now" has the most experience and gives the team its best chance of winning. Tebow is not ready yet but is too valuable to the team to just trade him. If they cut him loose right now and started him I feel he would get hurt in the first few games because he tried to do too much on his own.

        Until the fans here understand that their favorite player may not be ready right out of college the better the boards will be.

        Give him time to learn, it will only make him better.

        Calm Down, GOOOOOOOSSSSSSS FRABBBBBAAAAAA
        sigpic
        Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
        2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
        2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

        Comment


        • Originally posted by stuckinjax View Post
          And Stafford has a little more NFL experience
          not much, only 10 games. Both Stafford and Tebow started 3 games last year. Stafford has a little more experience but he is also coming off an injury. Tebow was training that whole time, I call that even.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • One thing I noticed was on one play Miller was lined up at DE 4:25 in the 1st qtr...and he easily would've gotten to Romo had he not slipped I mean he just blew by Smith...incredible pass rushing speed

            Comment


            • Just watched our first drive again....

              Just watched our first drive from last nights game again and I must say that we looked really good in the run game. I've read a few mixed reviews on Franklin and I really wanted to focus on him and man can that dude lock a fool up in the run game. He did struggle a little in the passing game but damn did he look nice moving dudes around. I'm really thinking we are going to run the ball MUCH better this year with a new committment to the run. As like most have said, I would have liked to run 3 straight running plays down there when it was 1st and 1, but I honetly think we wanted to give Orton some confidence down there and give him every opportunity to get it in himself. Obviously that didn't happen and here's to hoping we can get this while 'red zone' thing figured out.....
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Ya I agree...also saw Miller just blow by Smith but slip, had he not he would've gotten to Romo instantly (now on the particular play Romo got rid of the ball rather quickly n come to think about it, it's prolly cuz he saw Von) but normally that play, Von is gettin to the qb ...also (if u got DVR) notice how well Champ played in that nickel, amazing coverage and since he's more gifted than Woodson I could see him really tearing it up from that spot this year

                Comment


                • Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                  Ya I agree...also saw Miller just blow by Smith but slip, had he not he would've gotten to Romo instantly (now on the particular play Romo got rid of the ball rather quickly n come to think about it, it's prolly cuz he saw Von) but normally that play, Von is gettin to the qb ...also (if u got DVR) notice how well Champ played in that nickel, amazing coverage and since he's more gifted than Woodson I could see him really tearing it up from that spot this year
                  Don't have DVR. I'm actually watching the first half for the first time. Had softball last night. I am acutally pretty impressed with the D as well. Missed a few tackles, that lead to big plays, other than that, pretty solid. They are all new to this thing, only playing for like two weaks, it can really only get better. Cowboys are going to be a pretty good team this year and we really held our own.....
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Like I've said plenty times, I think this team is a lot better than people are giving it credit for...I just hope Orton ain't under center week 1 (n Lloyd shut the hell up about it)

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                      Like I've said plenty times, I think this team is a lot better than people are giving it credit for...I just hope Orton ain't under center week 1 (n Lloyd shut the hell up about it)
                      I can understand that. I really haven't taken a side in this whole QB thing. I just want the player that gives us the best chance to win, whomever that is. Defensively, I'm liking the mixture between youth and veterans. We will see though, its only game one......
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • I want a gif of that Knowshon spin move

                        Comment


                        • Anyone else think they may have actually missed the FG?...I know TV angle isn't the best but damnn if that wasn't actually a missed fg on the Cowboys first drive

                          Comment


                          • honestly...orton will start week one. Unless he gets hurt and cannot play :orton: will be the starter. Im watching yesterdays game right now on nfl network, and our 2nd string offensive line is horrible. I wish Orton would be some what of a role model to tebow and would mentor him on the NFL game. I feel that orton will be our starting qb this year, but is definitely not the answer for years to come.

                            Who ever is our QB i will support them no matter what.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                              Anyone else think they may have actually missed the FG?...I know TV angle isn't the best but damnn if that wasn't actually a missed fg on the Cowboys first drive
                              Dude that is EXACTLY what I said when I watched that play tonight. I was like wait a second, damn did he miss that? Oh Sh...... I just watched Ball TRUCK some dude on a screen pass. That was sweet....
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                                Anyone else think they may have actually missed the FG?...I know TV angle isn't the best but damnn if that wasn't actually a missed fg on the Cowboys first drive
                                Seriously...Im drunk, but I swear I seen that the FG was bad...I seen the same thing.

                                Oh well im faded...lol
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X