This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronco in UT View Post
    Dude that is EXACTLY what I said when I watched that play tonight. I was like wait a second, damn did he miss that? Oh Sh...... I just watched Ball TRUCK some dude on a screen pass. That was sweet....
    Ya I mean I see how it's physically possible it was still good but damn did it look off

Comment

• Funnily enough I'm just rewatching it now... Game Pass is awesome!

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
      I want a gif of that Knowshon spin move
      You mean the McGahee spin move?

(This is a joke btw... the Dallas commentators called it wrong... Please don't flame me)

I thought they missed the FG too at first, but I think the ball was just curving after passing through the uprights. I've watched it a couple of times and although the angle is rubbish I'm pretty sure it was legit.
      sigpic
      - ★ -
      2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

• Originally posted by CKDB909 View Post
        Seriously...Im drunk, but I swear I seen that the FG was bad...I seen the same thing.

Oh well im faded...lol
        Drink on bro it's Friday!

Comment

• Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
          Drink on bro it's Friday!

hell ya...I will, but i still think the FG "was no good!!!"
          sigpic

Comment

• #48 Braxton Kelley

He played against both the 2nd and 3rd Dallas O and he was very solid in on almost every play and has a very good nose for the ball. I like what I seen in him if he continues to play well I hope he makes the team. 4-3 tackles that game.

Comment

• anyone have a video of the spin move? i missed it stupid stream was lagging

Comment

• Idk what people are talking about

Watching this first time he looked great to me tbh

Other than 2 bad passes and the circus play lol he looked fine

Too bad he doesnt play more ots exciting to watch.

Perrish hade a nice pick too, really hope he's innocent.

Comment

• Ya I just saw Perrish's pick too...nice, damn what an idiot ...

Anyhow, another thing I wanna add, people were all ragging on Vaughn but he played very very well so far so unless he plays in the 2nd half n gets worked it's amazing how people just repeat the stupid ish they hear cuz Vaughn has played very well in this 1st half

also jus wanna say again ...DAMN did Willis knock that guy out!

Comment

• I take back what I said earlier Jones is much better then McBath was in the 1st preseason game. I just re-watched the game and McBath is in la la land as much or more then Jones was.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                      I'm sure he was running full speed. Rookie. First game. From Texas. Had 45 family there. He was going full speed.
                      U know this for a fact? Maybe they just wanted to see him in the big leagues...no 1st rd pick wants to go down showing off for his hometown when we expect him to be out Defensive anchor for years to come...

Comment

• Holy moly this guy is getting tooooooasted

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyByU View Post
                          I want to say this. It's not that Jones doesn't make any plays its just he allows all the big plays (3rd & 25 QB looks for the receiver Jones is covering and then throws to that receiver ) and scoring plays.
                          I would like to see Nate Jones line up against Brandon Lloyd in practice,and see the out come of that.He has to be among the first cuts when cuts come around.

Comment

• 2 things

1) Von Miller lined up as a DT--couldn't believe it, so i rewinded 5 times on preseason live (which rocks, btw). He almost grabbed the RB who had that breakout run but was squashed by the guards b/f he could make the tackle. It was a weird look seeing Von at the middle of the D. But I guess Allen's trying to mix it up and put some greased lightning in the A gap from time to time...

2) Tyron Smith = Beast. He threw Dumerville to the ground...

Comment

• Oh balls, you've all convinced me to watch the game again. So here I go (I love you game-pass)....

....hope they've taken the Advert Breaks out though
                              Denver Broncos Fan from UK

Comment

• Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                                Like I've said plenty times, I think this team is a lot better than people are giving it credit for...I just hope Orton ain't under center week 1 (n Lloyd shut the hell up about it)
                                The dirty secret is that Denver has been in rebuild for 3 years. The big moves for a new coach and a new head of operations just makes it seem like we're just starting the process. We're actually putting the finishing touch's on the finished product.

A good run game and a disruptive defense. Now, if we could just get our hands on a young stud gamer of a QB. I know there's not a lot out there so I don't expect to find anybody exceptional, but...
                                Rhyme Time: Loose, Caboose. Lose, Boo's. Grieve, Peeve? Cat, Hat and all of that...

Comment

Working...
                                X