This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    This game is showing me that I want to see Tebow behind the 1st string line. He isn't looking smooth but he is getting no time either.

I think that might be the only thing that settles this debate.
    I agree with this post. Tebow, Moreno, Decker, Lloyd......
    Rhyme Time: Loose, Caboose. Lose, Boo's. Grieve, Peeve? Cat, Hat and all of that...

Comment

• I don't think Brian Griese likes Tebow either lol
      sigpic

Comment

• As a whole the offense looked out of sync...didn't matter what personnel was in there the offense looked lost. So far it's been a pretty sloppy game, but what can you expect on only 12 days of practice. Just glad it's the first preseason game.
        Life is more than just winning or losing.

People are not made happy in life by what they acquire, but rather by what they appreciate.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZBroncoGirl View Post
          No way, Vick is not that strong!
          Vick is fast, really really fast.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
            That play was a wreck, but it was kind of cool in one respect -- if Tebow could fall in love with the idea of scrambling around like that, then chucking the ball, it would be good.

You could almost see him thinking "hey, this is kind of fun too."
            Can you imagine how worn out a D would be chasing him every other play all game long. They would be worn out by the end of the 3rd Qtr.

Comment

• Someone needs to put that play on youtube.

Comment

• i was impressed with moreno in the little that he played, disappointed in julius thomas so far with all the Tc hype, the defense still looks bad

Comment

• I doubt we will, but I REALLY want to see Tebow get some reps with the 1st team in the next pre season game. It hasn't been a beauty of a game but with a terrible O-line and RB's & WR's that might make the PS he has somehow managed to move the ball. His never give up attitude is something I wish could be cloned and injected into all Broncos.

Can you imagine what Orton would look like running with the second team??
                  sigpic

Comment

• Regular season you know it is a run 1st and goal. They just wanted to test some plays out...what preseason is for.

Scoreboard is irrelevant.
                    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

• Originally posted by Setsuna00 View Post
                      Quinn time?
                      I think what I read was, tebow will get half the 3rd Quarter snaps then switch over to quinn.
                      sigpic

Comment

• i don't think Lance Ball is gonna make the roster this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                          Illegal forward pass, block in the back, and illegal man downfield.
                          thx

I guess they didn't have a flag in their pocket left for illegal hands to the face...twice on dallas.

sigpic
                          \

Comment

• Seeing Tebow running for his life reminds of Elway's early days...
                            Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

• Tebow has already been more productive than Orton. Yet he made some mistakes, but that rushing TD was negated by a holding penalty. You can't deny Tebow's playmaking ability he keeps showing it time and time again.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Cowboys announcers are terrible. Wow. I would mute them, but then I'd miss what penalties are called. The one guy is an idiot, while the other guy is tolerable.

Tebow has looked good and bad. I think he would look better with the 1st team though.

Comment

Working...
                                X