X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Luckyshot View Post
    Vick is fast, really really fast.
    That play required more strength than speed. When a player gets ahold of you, and you shrug him off speed doesnt help.

Comment

• Mays impressed me, Thomas is not what he was hyped to be IMO thus far.

MY BIG concern is the 2nd string oline. They are awful and not getting any push at all. Tebow, Orton, Quinn whoever is a sitting duck behind them.
      sigpic

Comment

• Lulz I love Jerry Jones saying the Eagles might not be as good as they think they are... Last time I checked the Eagles didn't trade a 1st and 3rd round pick for Roy Williams

Comment

• What difference does that play make. There were three penalties. What good did it do?

Comment

• Tebow never stops trying. He leaves it all on the field.

Comment

• omg, no matter who the qb is, this offense is going to be SO BORING.

Comment

• I'm liking McGahee a lot.
                McCarthy is pretty good.
                1st string O Line is pretty good.
                Willis and Decker are nice.
                PRATER
                Anderson.

Neither of our QBs we had in are impressing me right now. However, I know it is the first game of the preseason.
                Our D looks only slightly improved from last season.
                Our D depth is better than the Offensive line depth.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pruke View Post
                  Seeing Tebow running for his life reminds of Elway's early days...
                  LOL I agree and his passing is about as good as well LOL or Not Tebow 6/7 91yds

Comment

• Originally posted by elway7777 View Post
                    Tebow never stops trying. He leaves it all on the field.
                    Gotta love the kid heart. I hope he can be successful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Setsuna00 View Post
                      Quinn time?
                      Tebow plays the next drive. Fact remains Tebow looks ten times better than Orton~!!

Comment

• we know what we have with orton.

tebow's definitly a question mark, and has had a lot of ups and downs today. But if you didnt see promise the last 3 games of the season then I dont know what to tell you.

like sc broncofan said, they've barely been playing together with a new head coach that has the opposite strategy as the previous coach.

After seeing todays game, I wouldnt be against orton starting over tebow even though ultimately I want tebow to start. It's just too much of a rush to get a project like tebow to play at an elite level

Comment

• By ripped you mean 2 plays right?
                          Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

• I want Tebow with the first team.

Comment

• what the hell is Taco Bueno? hahaaha I love watching other areas local commercials. Then again its right next to Mexico so Im assuming they have fast food mexican down there like we have burger places

Comment

• great intangibles

Comment

Working...
                                X