X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh and also tebows best reciever so far has been Anderson. that's what's up

Comment

• I bet the team is razzing Tim badly on that play. Hell, I would too. Brought a smile to my face.

Originally posted by Jagsbch View Post
      Tebow plays the next drive. Fact remains Tebow looks ten times better than Orton~!!
      How are you not perma-banned?

Comment

• Originally posted by Luckyshot View Post
        I think what I read was, tebow will get half the 3rd Quarter snaps then switch over to quinn.
        Ohh ok cool. Thanks man.

Comment

• The offense has looked out of sync even the 1st team didn't seem to find a consistent rhythm (granted they played only 1 series). The D was a bit concerning, but then again I didn't see any pre-snap movement or much blitzing etc. It's only the first preseason game.
          Life is more than just winning or losing.

People are not made happy in life by what they acquire, but rather by what they appreciate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jagsbch View Post
            Tebow plays the next drive. Fact remains Tebow looks ten times better than Orton~!!
            You really think so? I think Tebow looks ok. I would like to see him run with the first team, but I think you need to take the Tebow glasses off. I just didn't see it.
            I do want to see Tebow with the first team though.

Comment

• I bet Lloyd is saying, Hmmm, those second string guys are lucky.

Comment

• Good:
                -Our first string offense, specifically the Oline and the running game. I think Moreno and McGahee are going to do well together

Bad:
                -Our run defense. I saw flashbacks of last years run defense. It is only preseason game 1, but I am still a bit worried.
                2009 Adopted Denver Bronco: Kyle Orton :orton:

2010 Adopted Denver Bronco: Jason Hunter

Tao of Elvis #1

Comment

• From what I saw on NFL.com, looked like Mcgahee and Moreno ran the ball well.

Decker had a nice little run after his catch. Red Zone needs huge improvement, my word! Prater looks sharp though!

Comment

• Anyone one else feel like the offense around Tebow feels like its a clunker and is falling apart around him? With Orton it was the other way around. Dont you think?

Comment

• I think Lance Ball will make the team.

Tomorrow all the local sports "dukes of smart" are going to dismiss all of Tebow's stats.
                      Rhyme Time: Loose, Caboose. Lose, Boo's. Grieve, Peeve? Cat, Hat and all of that...

Comment

• I wish this broadcast was like NFL Networks where they would switch to the Denver broadcaster after halftime!!!

Comment

• Fox thought he did good:

Denver_Broncos Denver Broncos
                          Coach Fox on Tebow: "I think he put points on the board and that’s the key…I think for a young quarterback, he did very well."

Comment

• Originally posted by AZBroncoGirl View Post
                            That play required more strength than speed. When a player gets ahold of you, and you shrug him off speed doesnt help.
                            Was meaning that vick could out run those guys from grabbing him.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Havent seen Red Miller ball around here since 1980.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChampPik4Six View Post
                                what the hell is Taco Bueno? hahaaha I love watching other areas local commercials. Then again its right next to Mexico so Im assuming they have fast food mexican down there like we have burger places
                                Almost sounds like Bueno Nacho from that sweet Disney cartoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X