Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champ still a blanket, looks very sharp at nickel....can't believe we didn't score on goalline

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyByU View Post
      Not going to get it even if KO got injured they would bring in Quinn 1st.

Biggest problem I see with the team is McCoy he has to go he sucks as a OC, he should have been fired along with McD because the same stupid plays are popping there ugly heads up.
      Why would they put Quinn with the 1's when Tebow is #2 and Quinn is #3?
      sigpic
      Sig by Blondie79

Comment

• Originally posted by on2 View Post
        Tomorrow all the local sports "dukes of smart" are going to dismiss all of Tebow's stats.
        Yeah, but he had to put up a good stat-line just to stay alive.

He's playing like he's learned to play for the stat-line. It's like his spirit is broken.

Comment

• It's exciting watching TT play. Never a dull minute.
          Broncos fan since Elway. Gator since birth.

Comment

• McGahee looks solid, it looks like the dual-back system will work great.
            Decker and Moreno performed well.
            Willis and McCarthy are performing very well and are definitely on their way to roster spots.
            Tebow hasn't changed very much, whether or not that is a good thing is debatable.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Micanopy View Post
              yes, but something is going on with the accuracy issue if it was truly bad during pre game. Being widely inaccurate is not normal. I can remember some throws that were not perfectly placed but they were catchable, and many were extremely accurate is difficult situations.. Throwing bad was not one of his traits. Bad oline would not account for pre game inaccuracy, if the announcers were truthful with that report.
              so far his throws have been pretty good...except for the one bad throw...

Comment

• 5 bucks says champ gets a pick

Comment

• Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
                  It's pretty easily been my boy Willis.
                  lol I have to mad up my adopted Bronco. I guess we'll agree to disagree

Comment

• Originally posted by stuckinjax View Post
                    Timmy may not look pretty out there but I never feel like he is going to roll over and quit..he will fight to the end
                    Never a phantom sack or a fetal drop and roll with ole Timmy.

Comment

• MY thoughts..

Well personally all I can say is...

That new BBQ Pulled pork footlong from subway looks pretty fantastic. I'm gonna go pick one up right now. Back in a flash :thumb:

Comment

• i wanna see 1 more drive by tebow

Comment

• Originally posted by Micanopy View Post
                          yes, but something is going on with the accuracy issue if it was truly bad during pre game. Being widely inaccurate is not normal. I can remember some throws that were not perfectly placed but they were catchable, and many were extremely accurate is difficult situations.. Throwing bad was not one of his traits. Bad oline would not account for pre game inaccuracy, if the announcers were truthful with that report.
                          When it comes to Tebow I dont trust anything the media says

Comment

• McCarthy looking good at SS.
                            Willis is legit.
                            Franklin is a project.
                            We look deep at CB (but Cox)
                            Running game looks good
                            1st team OL was manhandling the Dallas DL
                            J Thomas was purely blocking (and he needs the reps)
                            May as well nickname Decker "smooth"
                            Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

• How does Rahim Moore and Von Miller look?

Comment

• Moreno looked like he did at Georgia. That is huge. And everything else was vanilla. The 2nd string O-line didn't do that bad, they just suck at blitz pick ups.

Comment

Working...
                                X