This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DenBroFan22 View Post
    I think Tebow would have went out of bounds on that play if he didn't get hit in the face. I think that pissed him off.
    So you saw him get hit in the face as well. Why the heck wasn't that called for a penalty.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChampPik4Six View Post
      5 bucks says champ gets a pick
      champ hasent played since the first quater

Comment

• 2nd string O line

I just moved to Missouri and none of the bars have the game so I am following it play by play on my phone. Fans that are watching can you please give me some feedback on the 2nd team O line. Cause it sounds like they cannot open any holes for Ball and White and the pass protection isn't sounding to good. Feedback and thoughts would be appreciated Broncos Nation.

Comment

• Putting aside the overall sketchiness of how Tebow looks, he's actually throwing for a high YPA.

One of the ways he fools you watching him -- the motion is slow, the arm is deceptively strong, but he throws long passes. Even his "short" passes are longer than you realize.

Comment

• weber is in
            sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• I want Ty Warren on the #1 defense. He is looking good with the backups.

Comment

• Bad pass protection for Tebow, tryna see what oline is in

Comment

• Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
                  Tebow is awful argggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  i wouldnt say that i think he looked solid as the #2 QB, he didnt look like manning or nothing but he looked solid imo. the 2nd string oline SUCKS i hope none of our starts go dwn bc we will be in trouble. we have a long way to go the only bright spot i saw was the first string run game. franklin is going to really struggle this yr

Comment

• Vic Lombardi acts as if Quinn is in soon.
                    Decimating the competition, leaving in the wake a blind ambition.

elecshoc
                    You will be for ever known as the truth see-er

Comment

• Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
                      Why would they put Quinn with the 1's when Tebow is #2 and Quinn is #3?
                      I don't see that this team has gotten smarter in the Coaching staff right now looks as stupid as the McD error get it error...

Comment

• Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
                        It's pretty easily been my boy Willis.
                        I am very happy to see Willis show up, I knew he had it in him which made Llyods one year contract expendable in a trade for a pick, Llyod id great just buisness, I dont see us paying him big money next year.

Good to see Willis earning it.
                        I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

• overall i was real happy with the first half ...
                          :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• Man... McCarthy is making some plays. I think he might make the roster over McBath.

Comment

• It has been a mixed bag with his accuracy. Some throws looked good, but he made some bad ones as well, he underthrew some short passes.

Comment

• Tebow is still the most dangerous offensive weapon we have in the Red Zone.

He needs to be on the field. Chalk up his rawness to collateral damage.

He's a calculated risk, but he is loaded with ability.
                                sigpic
                                In the 13 games Orton started, the Broncos scored touchdowns inside the red zone on 17 of 104 trips (one on a Tebow run). With Tebow as the starter, the Broncos scored touchdowns 6-of-8 times inside the 20.

Comment

Working...
                                X