Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They seemed to run the ball with the first team moreno had that georgia burst I have been waiting for as for the qbs orton looked great everywhere except for the money zone and tebow progress and regress and that backup o line did him no favors but do we expect from basically a rookie qb new system new staff 2 weeks prep get off the kids back I also tought the D looked good outside of two contain tackle plays just need to shake some of that off with more prep and time in the defense
    sigpic

Comment

• Im excited to see Brady Quinn play!

All this Tebow vs Orton stuff aside, I am excited to see Quinn play!

Go get em Brady!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
      Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
      Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
      Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
      I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Nice pressure by Hunter! He's gonna make some good plays for us as a rotational DE.

Comment

• What the hell was Anderson doing returning kicks?

Comment

• I think our starting Oline played great. Pass and Run blocking...except for the miss block at the goalline by Franklin I think it was pretty solid. Everything else looked great. McGahee looks like he has plenty of yards left in his legs...and even Moreno looked good. Orton I thought looked like Orton. Granted I didn't like our playcalling when it came to the goal line, but I thought he looked like the starter.

1st team Defense I thought played hesitant, and Doom was just wanting to get his hands on Romo but couldn't find the right timing on Romo's drops, which would have came with time in a full game. Our run Defense was once again horrid, but hopefully with DJ back it will get better.

Tebow played exactly like Tebow; made a good pass deep with a good read, and still wanting to check down and run with in on 3rd and long. I wasn't too upset with him because I'm not as high on Tebow as most people on these boards, but he didn't do to bad. Still think his stats are deceiving as to how well he played, but whatever. Our second team Oline is terrible and I felt bad for Ball and White because there was NO holes for them to run through. That might have been why our O faltered with Tebow's drives also, got to factor that in.

As for Second team Defense, I thought it was pretty good. One thing I'm noticing is our secondary has potential to be one of the best in the league, Safeties might be a little weak, but I thought we looked pretty good. Even though Cox got a pick I don' think that warrants him to start over Goodman, who I thought looked good on the Cowboys first drive. And allegedly against a QB who has been lighting it up in Training Camp. With Syd, Cox and Vaughn as our 2nd string on CB's...I think we have something to build on.

I think we were pretty impressive so far, though I had low expectations for us coming out of the gates...but its only the first half of the 1st preseason game. I think we have a good foundation, but I still hate to see Dumervil rushing as an End...Really hope we throw some 3-4 looks in the regular season.

Oh and last thing...this new rule of kicking from the 35 might be one of the worst rules in the past 5 years...TERRIBLE.
            New England Patriots GM

Comment

• They have 3 pts......raped up fo sho

Comment

• Damn... no pressure there at all. Need to do more than just send the front 4.

Comment

• 1)defence needs to jell better together
                  2)Seems Moreno has stepped up his game
                  3)Orton is who we thought he is lol (crap)
                  4)Tebow is making something out of nothing with a terrible o-line how he couldent manage to do better then Orton with that number one o-line,Lloyd,Decker and Royal is beyond me.
                  5)Tebow did start slow but not even a full season under his belt just needs to relax and jell. Tebow for starter

Comment

• Missed Ortons series. Poor decisions on drive after turnover. Carolina used to win a lot of 9 - 3 games
                    Waiting to hear from adoption agency

Comment

• Originally posted by dlewis76 View Post
                      It has been a mixed bag with his accuracy. Some throws looked good, but he made some bad ones as well, he underthrew some short passes.
                      It's almost always the short crap. Footwork. Foot positioning.

Comment

• Nice coverage there by Vaughn Is 95 Harvey? He's made some good plays so far.

Comment

• It's all about the Blitz, if it's there we do good, if not we do bad.
                          I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

• Cassius Vaughn is making a good showing too.
                            Proud to be a lifelong crazed woman and descendant of a Colorado "century family"! (My family has been here since at least 1840)

Comment

• HAHA commentator:

Tebow ran for 3000 yards in his college career WELL McGee ran for 1500 in HIS college career.......!

Erm........... ok.......... cos those stats are similar!
                              GO BRONCOS!!

Comment

• I think before long we will think of McGahee as the go-to back.

Comment

Working...
                                X