Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You got it! I still remember when we played the Browns back in 08' when we had Cutler. I think it was Quinn's debut game at home. He put up a tough fight for us! I hope he's more hungry for the QB position than the other two. Come on Quinn, be the dark horse!

Comment

• I just seen a highlight of tebows 43 yard connection to Willis. NICE!!!!

How are his short passes looking?

Comment

• Oooh stood him up right there. Nice job Robinson.
        Proud to be a lifelong crazed woman and descendant of a Colorado "century family"! (My family has been here since at least 1840)

Comment

• I'm excited for it too, but he can score 3 TD's and people will still only talk about Orton and Tebow.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
            It's almost always the short crap. Footwork. Foot positioning.
            Is that what plays a part in those short passes? Thanks for the insight

Comment

• boy there sure is a HUGE step down from the Starting O-line and the Second string O-Line. We could be introuble if someone gets hurt.

Comment

• gruden giving tim and the broncos love on the chargers game
                sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Nice pressure there with the front 4. We're going to have some very good rotational DE's this year.

Well crap.... way to give them a free first down with the penalty....

Comment

• Tebow looked good what the hell? That line sucked and so does Lance Ball Tebow and Willis back at it!

Comment

• OKBro... You sir are an idiot!

Comment

• Originally posted by dlewis76 View Post
                        Is that what plays a part in those short passes? Thanks for the insight
                        When you see one of those horrible balls (dirt-dobber or sailing high), particular to the sideline, it's foot positioning 100% of the time.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                            I'm excited for it too, but he can score 3 TD's and people will still only talk about Orton and Tebow.
                            Unfortunately that's true. But like Kyle Orton said earlier, thank god it's up to the coaches and not the fans!

Before I get too ahead of my self, I'll wait and see how he fairs in the 2nd half.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt44 View Post
                              HAHA commentator:

Tebow ran for 3000 yards in his college career WELL McGee ran for 1500 in HIS college career.......!

Erm........... ok.......... cos those stats are similar!
                              These guys are really getting on my nerves... Unbelievable

Comment

• Defense looked average (expected for one series and only two weeks of practicing with a new D-Coordinator)

Offense looked good moving down the field with the 1st team. Couldn't pound it in, looks the same as last year. Again, not worried.

Expected Tebow to come out and stink it up after hearing TC reports. Happy to see he played better than expected.

Lot of work to be done.

Comment

Working...
                                X