• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McGee took off running. He must suck.

Announcers liked it, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
      Man... McCarthy is making some plays. I think he might make the roster over McBath.
      Definitely playing like someone who wants to make the team.

Comment

• man too much penaltys
        sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Fox to Cox- Guilty of a stupid holding penalty. Go directly to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.
          Proud to be a lifelong crazed woman and descendant of a Colorado "century family"! (My family has been here since at least 1840)

Comment

• What kind of BS calls are these? Jeez

Comment

• Chargers just returned a kickoff for a TD. So much for that.

Comment

• Hunter looks good
                I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

• Man Harvey has been getting really close to some sacks. We need to send some blitzes there though. We're not getting pressure from anywhere else.

Comment

• Is Quinn coming in ?
                    :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• im not excited to see quinn at all. Hes been garbage since he set foot in the NFL.

That said i really dont like orton anymore, seen too much of him and he has serious limitations.

Tebow isnt looking good, I was always skeptical of him but liked the potential. I just dont know if he can be an NFL qb.

Really not happy with our qb situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
                        I just seen a highlight of tebows 43 yard connection to Willis. NICE!!!!

How are his short passes looking?
                        Two horrible ones, two decent ones.

Comment

• How is picking up 7 yards for your punt team almost a first down? these announcers are atrocious

Comment

• No sacks....BOOO!

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                              Is Quinn coming in ?
                              Local radio said Tebow in 2nd and 3rd qtr. Quinn in 4th.
                              Proud to be a lifelong crazed woman and descendant of a Colorado "century family"! (My family has been here since at least 1840)

Comment

• well our 2nd-3rd string are creating good pressure
                                sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Working...
                                X