• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will guard Ooglebee better then Nate Jones...how does he have a job

Comment

• Can we plz cut nate jones

Comment

• Just some thoughts from a Charger fan that are in no particular order.

Offense:

Decker looks like he could be legit, loved that first catch and run he had. Might not be the fastest WR but if he keeps the routes going and always has hands like those, he's a weapon.

Your O-line was man handling the Cowboy 1st team defense, like him or not McDaniels did bring in some talented O-linemen and WR's.

McGahee hadn't looked that good since he started with the Ravens, it's like he got himself some new tires in the off-season. I don't think he's the best tandem for Moreno but it was hard to complain after that showing today. If he stays healthy he'll be a good pick up.

My last note for the 1st team offense came at the end of the 1st drive. Running got you down there, we all know you're going to be ground pounders this season. There's no shame in it. Punch it through the ground in the red zone, make everyone believe the running game has been rejuvinated. It would have been a statement, instead you guys tried to put it in through the air. That netted you a field goal, what a waste of an opportunity.

This hurts as I have been a Tebow backer, but he did not look good out there. Don't get me wrong you can see the physical intangibles people get/got excited over when 57 on the Cowboys SHOULD have sacked him but Tebow somehow got out of it. It was a short off-season and I remember watching him last year, something isn't adding up (2nd team instead of 1st probably) so he gets the benefit of the doubt.

Defense:

The first thing I noticed is that you DT's looked undersized. It might have been an illusion as I know the Cowboys prefer gargantuan O-Linemen but they were getting pushed around.

Woodyard was flying around out there, I was impressed.

Miller looked like a rookie, who'd have thought it?

Remember folks, training camp is hype central, don't believe it. If training camp gossip were true Buster Davis has been a future HoF'er for about 4 years now.

A defense very much in progress.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jayjayusa View Post
          What kind of BS calls are these? Jeez
          This is exactly what you expect when playing dallas

Comment

• Some things never change: Nate Jones still sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jagsbch View Post
              How is picking up 7 yards for your punt team almost a first down? these announcers are atrocious
              These announcers are professional dallas cowboys fluffers.
              sigpic

Comment

• If Nate jones makes the 53 man roster a baby will be shaken......

Jk....but seriously lol
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by killacal View Post
                  Can we plz cut nate jones
                  :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Comment

• Nate Jones is still terrible

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

• This subscription should allow you to choose which team feed you want to watch and listen to! Anyone in Colorado watching the Bronco feed?

Comment

• All about the Blitz
                        I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

• Nice pressure again! McCarthy hit him too Been playing lights out so far.

Comment

• Orton - 2/6 37yds
                            Tebow 6/7 91yds with Garbage OLine!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Luckyshot View Post
                              These announcers are professional dallas cowboys fluffers.
                              lol you are funny

Comment

• Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post
                                im not excited to see quinn at all. Hes been garbage since he set foot in the NFL.

That said i really dont like orton anymore, seen too much of him and he has serious limitations.

Tebow isnt looking good, I was always skeptical of him but liked the potential. I just dont know if he can be an NFL qb.

Really not happy with our qb situation.
                                You do know Brady Quinn never played for a good team or a team with a stable OL and weapons?
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Broncos:
                                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                                X