This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First series coming up!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Was the Dallas 1st D in any while Tebow was in?

Comment

• Guess radio guys were wrong...they just said Quinn is coming in. Overall, I'm pretty happy with what we saw out of Tebow. Was it pretty? Nope. But it was effective.
        Proud to be a lifelong crazed woman and descendant of a Colorado "century family"! (My family has been here since at least 1840)

Comment

• K. McCarthy a real beast tonight we have to keep him he is looking real good.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyByU View Post
            Was the Dallas 1st D in any while Tebow was in?
            I believe they got taken out after the 1st QT.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• It's time...

Duh, Qwinning.

Comment

• Everything we've seen in camp is very true. Tebow's mechanics are a bit dicey, but he more then makes up for it with improvising, and he still has a rating of 118, despite no running game and no o-line.

Orton looked technically perfect, until the pressure came, and couldn't convert.

Gotta be pleased with first string unit, Tebow and the offensive weapons, but not the line for second.

Second string corners look really problematic.

Comment

• Of course I'm not watching the game cause I live in Michigan, but I saw the stats and I'm wondering how some of you are saying Tebow was sucking. His stats are a lot better than Orton and he is playing with the second team.

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                    You do know Brady Quinn never played for a good team or a team with a stable OL and weapons?
                    Of course, he played for Cleveland.

Comment

• Originally posted by shygirl View Post
                      Guess radio guys were wrong...they just said Quinn is coming in. Overall, I'm pretty happy with what we saw out of Tebow. Was it pretty? Nope. But it was effective.
                      Marino made it look a lot prettier than Elway... who has the 2 SB rings though?

Comment

• I'm not up to date on the roster but that's at least two real nice plays I've seen # 34 make I also noticed 95 is getting a lot of snaps ...
                        :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                          Nice pressure again! McCarthy hit him too Been playing lights out so far.
                          Great Blitz we brought more then five there, hence the McCarthy
                          I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

• You mean it's Orton.

Comment

• No one believed me that McCarthy is an animal.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Blondie79

Comment

• Lets go Quinn! Lead us to some points

Comment

Working...
                                X