• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must say that throw be it to NO ONE was pretty! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
      Of course, he played for Cleveland.
      Cleveland and good team in the same thread is a insult to every good team in the history of sports.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Well that was certainly exciting.
        R.I.P. Darrent Williams, Damian Nash, Kenny McKinley

Comment

• Aww come on guys. Cut Quinn some slack. You can't displace your anger on Quinn just because you were afraid he might jump Tim. Don't be like that.

Comment

• When we Blitz Great things happen when we don't mediocre or bad things happen....pay attention to it and you'll see the light.
            I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyByU View Post
              Weber going to get any time tonight?

Go Brady go get that TD
              I think he should. All the guys need a chance to knock the rust off and play at least one play in the NFL.

Comment

• Well that was just plain awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by jetdrumz View Post
                  Tebow with a 118.8 rating.
                  Stays alive by giving ESPN something to talk about for another week.

I'll bet hard money that the "interception" is played as one of the highlights.

Comment

• Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
                    Why cut someone who is innocent before proven guilty? Doesn't mean he's not guilty, just means it hasn't gone to trial yet.
                    Plenty of ppl here think its a foregone conclusion he's guilty and I'm just pointing out that it may not be the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by jetdrumz View Post
                      Tebow with a 118.8 rating.
                      I bet Ortons is about 26.suck

Comment

• LOL

P Cox
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Setsuna00 View Post
                          Aww come on guys. Cut Quinn some slack. You can't displace your anger on Quinn just because you were afraid he might jump Tim. Don't be like that.
                          It's true. He looked pretty decisive throwing it there.

Comment

• Has Quintin Carter been playing at all?

Comment

• I still don't think he should be starting over Andre Goodman. I think the ceiling on Cox is an above average number 2 in this league...and I think that is 2 years away. I think believe Andre Goodman is the better CB right now. Just because he got a pick in the first preseason game doesn't warrant him a starting spot next to Champ.
                              New England Patriots GM

Comment

• Originally posted by Setsuna00 View Post
                                Aww come on guys. Cut Quinn some slack. You can't displace your anger on Quinn just because you were afraid he might jump Tim. Don't be like that.
                                Quinn is a solid back up I'd love to keep him around for a long time
                                I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

Working...
                                X