X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey look nate jones getting burnt again

Comment

• Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
      I still don't think he should be starting over Andre Goodman. I think the ceiling on Cox is an above average number 2 in this league...and I think that is 2 years away. I think believe Andre Goodman is the better CB right now. Just because he got a pick in the first preseason game doesn't warrant him a starting spot next to Champ.
      Yeah I agree, I actually really like Goodman as a number 2, I do like Cox though (ignoring any comments.................lol) and think he is a very talented young CB

Comment

• I think McCarthy kinda got lost in coverage there. He seems to play better in the box.

Comment

• Nate Jones up to his usual tricks

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
            Stays alive by giving ESPN something to talk about for another week.

I'll bet hard money that the "interception" is played as one of the highlights.
            Then so will the "TD", Im a Tn T supporter neiter was a TD or a INT.

The "INT" was to draw the flag for the P.I T n T saw way before the throw
            I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

• Nate Jones still sucks
              2014 adopt a Bronco #63 Ben Garland

Comment

• Originally posted by jetdrumz View Post
                Tebow with a 118.8 rating.
                Source please

Comment

• Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
                  I think our starting Oline played great. Pass and Run blocking...except for the miss block at the goalline by Franklin I think it was pretty solid. Everything else looked great. McGahee looks like he has plenty of yards left in his legs...and even Moreno looked good. Orton I thought looked like Orton. Granted I didn't like our playcalling when it came to the goal line, but I thought he looked like the starter.

1st team Defense I thought played hesitant, and Doom was just wanting to get his hands on Romo but couldn't find the right timing on Romo's drops, which would have came with time in a full game. Our run Defense was once again horrid, but hopefully with DJ back it will get better.

Tebow played exactly like Tebow; made a good pass deep with a good read, and still wanting to check down and run with in on 3rd and long. I wasn't too upset with him because I'm not as high on Tebow as most people on these boards, but he didn't do to bad. Still think his stats are deceiving as to how well he played, but whatever. Our second team Oline is terrible and I felt bad for Ball and White because there was NO holes for them to run through. That might have been why our O faltered with Tebow's drives also, got to factor that in.

As for Second team Defense, I thought it was pretty good. One thing I'm noticing is our secondary has potential to be one of the best in the league, Safeties might be a little weak, but I thought we looked pretty good. Even though Cox got a pick I don' think that warrants him to start over Goodman, who I thought looked good on the Cowboys first drive. And allegedly against a QB who has been lighting it up in Training Camp. With Syd, Cox and Vaughn as our 2nd string on CB's...I think we have something to build on.

I think we were pretty impressive so far, though I had low expectations for us coming out of the gates...but its only the first half of the 1st preseason game. I think we have a good foundation, but I still hate to see Dumervil rushing as an End...Really hope we throw some 3-4 looks in the regular season.

Oh and last thing...this new rule of kicking from the 35 might be one of the worst rules in the past 5 years...TERRIBLE.

Forgot to add, if McCarthy keeps on playing like this(and I hope he does, I'm rooting for him), I think he deserves a roster spot.
                  New England Patriots GM

Comment

• Cox looks to be a quality player to be fair. Shame his talents will be going to use on the prison team because he is screwed and going to jail for sure
                    Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

• Come on Vaughn.... make the tackle.

Comment

• Originally posted by NVBroncfan View Post
                        Nate Jones still sucks
                        he needs to be cut in the morning

Comment

• Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                          I'll start by saying that I don't know what really happened, no one here does.

I just think the FO must of looked into his situation in the offseason and if they thought he was going to do time or had really done something bad then he would of been cut before camp began.

If P Cox was in serious trouble I think we would of cut him a long time ago, and if he makes the final roster then I seriously doubt he's in as much trouble as some ppl think he is.
                          Uhmmm, no.. he's in serious trouble. Read the police report..

Comment

• WAY TO GO NATE JONES!!! What a stud you are in coverage. WOW! Opening roster spot

Comment

• I've read the affidavit. Cox's basic problem is he lied about having sex. Then,. under recording, he lied. Even if this lady is a skank, a gold digger, or a slut (which is what the defense will claim), he is still recorded denying having sex with her. Then DNA evidence condemned him.

We should never, as fans, allow a player who plays well to get off a charge, especially not rape while unconscious, just because he played well.

Comment

• can we please sign kelvin hayden....cut jones

Comment

Working...
                                X