This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stuckinjax View Post
    Dont even let him on the team plane to fly home..let him rent a prius and drive back
    Where is he gonna find a Prius in Texas?

Comment

• Originally posted by stuckinjax View Post
      Dont even let him on the team plane to fly home..let him rent a prius and drive back
      Have John Elway walk onto the field and cut him

Comment

• Originally posted by lostknight View Post
        2/6 for 37 yards. That's a problem.
        How is it a problem ? Did you even see the game ? I guess Mcgee is overtaking Romo too?
        "(Touchdowns) are the goal," Orton said. "You can run for as many yards as you want, throw for as many yards as you want, but you have to convert to seven points. I think we're going to be explosive, be dynamic, be versatile."

"Perception is everything in this league, and a lot of times, unless you're a self-promoter, it can become negative," - Kyle Orton

Kyle Orton Army member #83 :logo: :smug:

Comment

• Originally posted by lostknight View Post
          2/6 for 37 yards. That's a problem.
          LOL 1 series.

10Char

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
            It's not just this one drive though... it's all of last year too
            I was yelling about that also it was a weak point in the D not just the only one but a big one.

Comment

• rob ryan looks like a dufas wit that hair

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                Yeah, I'm so glad he is awful in the preseason.
                If he plays poorly in Cleveland, had an awful regular season in cleveland, looks bad in TC/Preseason in denver im not sure how im supposed to give him a pass.

Comment

• Orton - first past almost intercepted by ware and gave up on a red zone play in the red zone was nostalgic.

Doom got man handled against the rush (see Jones +15yd rush). Was pushed to the opposite sideline.

Tebow showed hope with a line that looked like practice dummies.

JT will never start with block attempts he showed regardless of his catch ability.

First game, more preseason reps will show more of a story.

Comment

• way too many penaltys
                    sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• It's like a swinging door, a little nudge and your right through
                      sigpic

Comment

• PI? WOW! This is awful.

Comment

• Our FBs Block like a WR or TE or OL and not like a FB smashing into people with their shoulder they are totally standing and using their hands
                          I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                            How does this apply to what he said?
                            Tebow looked OK, but he didn't look like what the rating says. I just don't think Tebow looked that great (I know the numbers say otherwise).

Orton had great numbers last year, but we lost games. I'm just saying that some times numbers can be deceptive. Our team still sucked last year despite Orton and Lloyds numbers.

Tebow played with heart tonight, but I don't think he looked like what his rating showed. I know it might be a weak arguement, but Tebow still looked hit and miss. Orton to me looked better tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyByU View Post
                              Noticed a lot of different problems with Vaughn tonight maybe he has got game jitters
                              yep... undoubtedly something about playing well during practice and playing...... well, you know how that goes.:paper:

Comment

• Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                                LOL, great support for a Bronco.

He's not guilty yet, so I won't treat him as such
                                dude, lets be honest, hes going to jail.

If i know law, and i do(studying it in college), he will do very well to get away from this ordeal without doing some time, though i'll be delighted for the team if he does because he's quite a skilled player
                                Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X