Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My biggest concern I have seen thus far...the offensive playcalling. It's been horrific all game. I hope the concern is they don't want to show anything in depth from their playbook otherwise I am worried.

Comment

• 10 penalties against us so far

Comment

• I realize this is the first preseason game, but this is pretty embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by stuckinjax View Post
          Double standard..Newton and Vick are dual threats cause they can run..Tebow..cant run in the NFL or he will get hurt
          Indeed. But hey Gabbert looked good don't you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBreeder View Post
            Against the second team, too.
            Wonder how many times we will see this through the pre-season?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
              Dude, Lame.
              I've been watching 3 preseason games all at once and it seems like it goes out of the endzone like 80% of the time, so I could see teams going to the return whenever they have the chance.

Comment

• Quinn has looked very accurate so far...still do not think he has a deep ball.
                Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

• Wildly disappointed by our tight ends. Thought they'd be solid today and show off what they have in TC.

Comment

• 2nd team offense was horrific. I'll put a timer on it later, but they were completely disastrous on both pass protection (Tim was running for his life as often as he was running because he could) and on run blocking. There were no holes in the middle of the field at all, and every rush was up the middle.

If we get any injuries on the o-line, we are in deep trouble, if today is anything to judge by.

Comment

• Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post
                      If he plays poorly in Cleveland, had an awful regular season in cleveland, looks bad in TC/Preseason in broncos im not sure how im supposed to give him a pass.
                      Actually I don't how much you pay attention to training camp, but Quinn looked good in camp, this has been said by a large number of people.

If you use Cleveland as a benchmark, then thats a issue.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• when is the trial?
                        sigpic

Comment

• not much of a drive there ...
                          :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• Originally posted by dlewis76 View Post
                            Tebow looked OK, but he didn't look like what the rating says. I just don't think Tebow looked that great (I know the numbers say otherwise).

Orton had great numbers last year, but we lost games. I'm just saying that some times numbers can be deceptive. Our team still sucked last year despite Orton and Lloyds numbers.

Tebow played with heart tonight, but I don't think he looked like what his rating showed. I know it might be a weak arguement, but Tebow still looked hit and miss. Orton to me looked better tonight.
                            Like to see his ESPN QBR and see what that has to say about it. I agree Tebow didn't look his norm...

Comment

• Thanks nyuk nyuk for the feedback. Guess we just have to hope our first teamers stay healthy cause the drop off in talent seems to be monumental

Comment

• Didnt janikowski just clear rite through the uprites on the raiders kick off? Touchbacks a plenty
                                sigpic

2011 Adopt-A-Bronco Quinton Carter

Comment

Working...
                                X