This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Cleveland and good team in the same thread is a insult to every good team in the history of sports.
    Cleveland had a lot of weapons on offense with Braylon Edwards, Jurevicious, Kellen Winslow II, Josh Cribbs, Heiden, Jerome Harrison, Jamal Lewis running the rock, etc. Quinn and Derek Anderception. Quinn killed himself by holding out rookie camp and could never beat out Ken Dorsey nor Anderception. He was toast from there.

Cleveland was 10-6 that year and if it wasn't for the Colts tanking games, would have made the playoffs. Cleveland was on the verge of having a good team but QB play was horrendous, including Quinn. I really wanted Quinn to succeed but he was snakebit from the start with missing camp. He had the talent, Braylon Edwards was second to Randy Moss in TD's and Winslow was a beast, they had a 1,000 yard rusher in Lewis as well. My perspective was that Quinn refused to throw the ball down field.

Comment

• Originally posted by Houdini View Post
      My biggest concern I have seen thus far...the offensive playcalling. It's been horrific all game. I hope the concern is they don't want to show anything in depth from their playbook otherwise I am worried.

Playcalling always looks bad when your team is full of pretenders. What happened to the skills? Are we just drafting a bunch of gym rats? Can anyone actually tackle?

Comment

• Originally posted by stuckinjax View Post
        Double standard..Newton and Vick are dual threats cause they can run..Tebow..cant run in the NFL or he will get hurt
        I don't know what is worse, the officiating or the announcers.

Comment

• Originally posted by lostknight View Post
          2/6 for 37 yards. That's a problem.
          And uh....look how often we ran it!
          :logo:
          :logo: :logo:

Air Force Falcons (0-0)(0-0)
          Moon Twp Tigers (0-0)(0-0)
          Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
          Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRbn...layer_embedded

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
            Where is he gonna find a Prius in Texas?
            g

Maybe on the border? Orton might know

Comment

• Well Quinn hasn't inspired me much with his first two drives....

Comment

• When we Blitz Great things happen when we don't mediocre or bad things happen....pay attention to it and you'll see the light.
                I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

• I feel pretty bad for Quinn so far. The issues where not all that his fault. But just like tebow and that disaster that was the second string o-line, you have to make it work with what you got.

Quinn will get another shot. He has looked infinitely better in camp then he did last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlewis76 View Post
                    tebow looked ok, but he didn't look like what the rating says. I just don't think tebow looked that great (i know the numbers say otherwise).

Orton had great numbers last year, but we lost games. I'm just saying that some times numbers can be deceptive. Our team still sucked last year despite orton and lloyds numbers.

Tebow played with heart tonight, but i don't think he looked like what his rating showed. I know it might be a weak arguement, but tebow still looked hit and miss. Orton to me looked better tonight.

This has got to be a joke
                    Last edited by Jagsbch; 08-11-2011, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• I want Weber in now please.

Weber Weber Weber

Comment

• Quinton Carter getting some playing time now, and he's in the box a lot. I like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Incomplete84 View Post
                          Wonder how many times we will see this through the pre-season?
                          Originally posted by Saucy View Post
                          Of course I'm not watching the game cause I live in Michigan, but I saw the stats and I'm wondering how some of you are saying Tebow was sucking. His stats are a lot better than Orton and he is playing with the second team.
                          ^^^^^
                          Probably the same amount of time you see these comments.

Comment

• Nice sack! Good job Hunter

Comment

• Originally posted by milehighireland View Post
                              dude, lets be honest, hes going to jail.

If i know law, and i do(studying it in college), he will do very well to get away from this ordeal without doing some time, though i'll be delighted for the team if he does because he's quite a skilled player
                              yeah and the entire american media thought the same way you did about OJ Simpson and Casey Anthony.

you don't know jack squat. It doesn't matter what you know. It matters what you can PROVE in a court of law.
                              Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII & 50 Champs

Comment

• No way I'm getting involved with the Orton vs Tebow debate I think this is my first post mentioning them both together in months ...I'm just here to cheer for the Broncos and watch some dayum football much more enjoyable
                                :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Working...
                                X