• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hoserman117
    Pwnin' Nubz
    • Dec 2006

Yeah when it happened during the game I just cringed, it was a massive hit

Overall the entire play is awesome. I love the 3 flags at the end This reminds me of something Elway/Favre/McNabb would do.

Comment

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
      team preacher
      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
      Did Chris Simms break out of his shell in the 2009 preseason? Be careful.
      I'm not sure what you're implying here, but this board was split back then on who should be starting because of Simm's play in the pre-season.
      sigpic
      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• elecshoc
        Samurai anyone?
        • Oct 2008

Ha ha, he made that dude curl up.

Man I remember the feeling of that, running then next you know all you see are lights.

sigpic

Comment

• RockyMtnConvert
          Special Teams
          • Dec 2003

I saw that on a replay this AM on the news, wow, I know one Cowboy who will hurting this AM.....
          A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Comment

• -Rod-
            #TeamBroncos
            • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
            I'm not sure what you're implying here, but this board was split back then on who should be starting because of Simm's play in the pre-season.
            Exactly, that's the point. Where is Chris Simms today? Be careful with preseason. I did not change my opinion about Orton, Tebow or Quinn, for better or worse, after 1 preseason game.
            sigpic

Comment

• #87Birdman
              The MOD Who Laughs
              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
              Moore and Miller were on the field like 2 drives, you'll never get any info on your starters after the first game.

Carter looked good I thought, did a good job picking through blockers to stop the bleeding on some plays.
              Yeah I would have to agree with Hoser here. Moore and Miller didn't see much of. Miller was around the ball when I did see him though, and I really disliked the announcers as they talked up their rookie RT and pretty much said he stonewalled Miller, when Miller came flying around the edge and doing his any gravity run on air thing and slipped .

Carter I saw a little more often usually coming up in the box to blitz. I think he should work on disguising it better since he was already on the line when they snapped it. He did come back and help take away cut back lanes when he was in. Also he over pursed on the big catch and run the cowboys had where he got blocked out by the TE.

But yeah first game after 2 weeks wasn't to bad, they will go through growing pains this year though.

Adopted Broncos:
              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
              Adopted posters:
              Everyone

Comment

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
                team preacher
                • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                Exactly, that's the point. Where is Chris Simms today? Be careful with preseason. I did not change my opinion about Orton, Tebow or Quinn, for better or worse, after 1 preseason game.
                Well, that's essentially what I'm saying. :thumb:
                sigpic
                Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• #87Birdman
                  The MOD Who Laughs
                  • Apr 2011

Yeah I didn't catch it live but when I saw the replay that is all I saw. And then the guy didn't even bother to get up when Tebow ran by him lol.

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

• BullyBronco
                    Bench Warmer
                    • Oct 2009

I dont know, in one of the first series Tebow was in Lance Ball(I think it was #35) just flat out ran over some guy that was running heads up to get his crack on and got cracked himself. When Ball hit him you almost have to slow it down to see what the victim went through. If you watch it in normal speed you just see the Dallas Defender disappear. It was near the sideline and I think Ball picked up a first on the play.

I watched that hit about 4 times before I went back to the game.
                    sigpic

Comment

• NaranMuk
                      Practice Squad
                      • Nov 2008

Yeah the Willis block and the Lance Ball screen were the hits of the night. For those that didn't see the lance ball truck in the highlights when NFL network replays the game tonight watch for it.
                      I believe it is during Tebows 2nd drive. It looks like the safety hits a brick wall.

Comment

• pipes
                        <- the man!
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                        We may disagree on Tebow/KO on these boards, but when it comes to Nate Jones we come together like Voltron with the "hate", lol!! I just can't understand why he is still here???? He must be making peanuts.
                        I was about to post the same thing, well kind of, just that the failing of N Jones actually unites this board!

Comment

• Hoserman117
                          Pwnin' Nubz
                          • Dec 2006

Tebow also had some nice touch on the pass to Davis at the very end. Lofted it right over the defender!

Comment

• Bootleg
                            🏈
                            • Mar 2008

Imagine if Hochstein had turned around and pancaked #20

Comment

• LSIGRAD09
                              GO BRONCOS!!!
                              • Sep 2009

<Frank Caliendo Dr. Phil Voice>

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Quigs10
                                Practice Squad
                                • May 2010

Simms never threw for 7 TD's and 0 INT's in just a 3 game span. Quinn has.

I've always been curious what Quinn could do in the NFL if actually given a shot for a season or more than 5 games straight like other young QB's have been given around the NFL. He's always got the shaft or short leash it seemed in Clev. with such a horrid team.

Comment

Working...
                                X