X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rarelyoffended
    Banned User
    • Sep 2009

Buenacolt11 horrible assement you should be banned from opinions your logic reeks. I say a good pass between three defenders from a inexperienced QB.....people give up on Tebow to easily....the offense worked better with him. He does need to improve his short passing though. And that QB scramble with the stiff arm....DEAR GOD!

Comment

• BayAreaBronco
      Bench Warmer
      • Mar 2006

It's also impressive that while the Dallas defender stayed on the ground, Willis still got back up to make more blocks. (Although, he didn't make anymore)

Comment

• #87Birdman
        The MOD Who Laughs
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by BayAreaBronco View Post
        It's also impressive that while the Dallas defender stayed on the ground, Willis still got back up to make more blocks. (Although, he didn't make anymore)
        Shoot I guess next time Tebow should just keep running around till Willis takes out the entire team lol

Adopted Broncos:
        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
        Adopted posters:
        Everyone

Comment

• PowderAddict
          Go Broncos
          • Feb 2006

Dave and Brian 850 KOA - Good Job!!

On the rare occasion I can’t watch the games, I’ll listen on 850 KOA. I’ve always really enjoyed Dave Logan.

Last year Brian Griese was added as his partner in the booth.

Last night they had a chance to be the announcers on the radio as well as on TV. I have to say I really enjoyed the both of them calling the game. Brian had some insightful observations, and Dave is just fun to listen to. I wish that we could have these guys call the games on TV all year long.

Anyways I wanted to give Dave and Brian some props for a job well done last night!

Comment

• db1978
            Practice Squad
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by oklahomabronco View Post
            Just to compare the performance evenly.

Actually, I would like to see TT, Ko and BQ all get a few reps on an even feild.Am I the only one who would like to see this???

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
            im sure your not the only person but all of you have no clue as to how football and preseason works apparently, the coaches dont care if you want to see a perfectly fair competition

after watching last night its pretty clear tebow isnt ready
            At this point the 2nd team Oline is whats not ready....we should all be worried about that and not who the QB is. I don't think Orton is ready for 2nd team reps because behind that line he'd get slaughtered.
            “4th quarter comebacks means a guy screwed up in the first three quarters.” ~Peyton

Comment

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
              team preacher
              • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Quigs10 View Post
              Simms never threw for 7 TD's and 0 INT's in just a 3 game span. Quinn has.

I've always been curious what Quinn could do in the NFL if actually given a shot for a season or more than 5 games straight like other young QB's have been given around the NFL. He's always got the shaft or short leash it seemed in Clev. with such a horrid team.
              Don't get me wrong. I don't dislike Quinn. I'm just trying to provide a little perspective for those jumping to conclusions after one preseason game.
              sigpic
              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• jetdrumz
                Bench Warmer
                • Apr 2010

Originally posted by neckbeard View Post
                They allow 46 players to dress now - period. It's used to be 45 PLUS an "emergency QB" with that special rule.

That 46th player doesn't need to be a QB at all. It can be any position.

So if Tebow does get demoted to 3rd string, there's no guarantee at all that he could still play...
                Oh, I wasn't aware of that part. Thanks for the clarification.
                Decimating the competition, leaving in the wake a blind ambition.

elecshoc
                You will be for ever known as the truth see-er

Comment

• denver9ers
                  Practice Squad
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Rarelyoffended View Post
                  Buenacolt11 horrible assement you should be banned from opinions your logic reeks. I say a good pass between three defenders from a inexperienced QB.....people give up on Tebow to easily....the offense worked better with him. He does need to improve his short passing though. And that QB scramble with the stiff arm....DEAR GOD!
                  Originally posted by Rarelyoffended View Post
                  Bah....Tebow played against guys who wont be getting a check in 3 weeks....NEXT
                  Fixed that for you.

Comment

• codehero
                    Practice Squad
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Buenacolt11 View Post
                    I have a problem with this...

He made a perfect 43-yard strike between the hashmarks to Matt Willis. His passes were on point.

The pass was far from perfect. Had it had been, Willis would still be running.

So, I've come to the conclusion that no matter how much I want to see Tebow succeed, its just not going to happen, not as an NFL QB. One thing that stood out to me, even more than his inaccurate passes (yes, even though they were complete there were some really poor passes) or his penchant to run when his first option is covered is how slow he is getting away from the center. Painfully slow... and thats bad ladies and germs.
                    nice. that play was money. If you keep looking for that hole in the boat, eventually you'll find it. Tebow delivered a solid performance. Raw? Yes. Accurate? Yes. Still needs to keep his eyes down field when the play,breaks down and he's scrambling, but that'll come with coaching and experience.

Comment

• FlyByU
                      Banned User
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by denver9ers View Post
                      If they'd called that sequence differently we'd all be talking about how all 3 QBs looked good and the O finally learned how to run, instead of freaking out on... and crying about redzone woes.
                      Well if its Game 8 and we are 2-6 and the RZ woes are still around what then

Comment

• denver9ers
                        Practice Squad
                        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by FlyByU View Post
                        Well if its Game 8 and we are 2-6 and the RZ woes are still around what then
                        If it's game 8 and I hit the lotto and am watching the game on a giant satellite dish pointed at the US from somewhere in the antilles, I'll be ok with whoever starts.

You honestly think someone's gonna call 3 pass plays from the 1, 6, and 6 in a row?

Comment

• Garywolf001
                          Bench Warmer
                          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Buenacolt11 View Post
                          Well, Im fairly certain I dont fall into the "gleam in daddy's eye' crowd but even so, I dont care who you compare to whom. But since you brought it up, Ill point out the glaring difference between Elway the runner vs. TT the runner. Elway scrambled but always kept his eyes down field. He ran when there wasnt another option. Tebow on the other hand, doesnt get his first option, he tucks the ball and goes. Timmy is a big strong guy and he can keep a lot of plays alive. But he needs to use his arm as his preffered method of play making, not his legs.
                          Can he learn? Well, thats the difference between Michael Vick today and Michael Vick early in his career. Vick now uses his legs to keep plays alive while keeping his eyes down field. If nothing develops, then he's off.
                          Dammit, Yeah what you said LOL!
                          sigpic
                          I Adopt #77 well damn!
                          Milla Da QB Killa' #77
                          Fox Rocks #77

Comment

• FlyByU
                            Banned User
                            • Sep 2006

I want to say this. It's not that Jones doesn't make any plays its just he allows all the big plays (3rd & 25 QB looks for the receiver Jones is covering and then throws to that receiver ) and scoring plays.

Comment

• FlyByU
                              Banned User
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by denver9ers View Post
                              If it's game 8 and I hit the lotto and am watching the game on a giant satellite dish pointed at the US from somewhere in the antilles, I'll be ok with whoever starts.

You honestly think someone's gonna call 3 pass plays from the 1, 6, and 6 in a row?
                              LOL I guess you haven't watched the Broncos play the last 2 seasons and last night.

Comment

• PowderAddict
                                Go Broncos
                                • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                                Yes, he did have an arm, and it was quite impressive to see the ball sail twenty yards over the receivers heads in the SB against the 49ers.

Tebow may not have Elway's arm, but no one does, and he probably has the strongest arm of all of the QB's on the roster. His arm is plenty strong enough.
                                Definately Tebow has an NFL strong arm. No one has an Elway arm (all apologies to Cutler ) - but it was that howitzer arm that really allowed you to overlook some of the other stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X