This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Game Day Thread: Week 5 2011 Chargers vs Broncos

Well folks here we are.... Charger week. In a way I think we are better off then playing the Raiders this week, who may have an emotional push due to the passing of Al Davis.

Over the last 16 seasons we are 18-32 with them. As of late though they have had the better of us is mostly lop sided games. We have won 1 of the last 5 games.

We have not had a lot of wins the last few seasons, and this season doesn't seem to be any different. It has been tough times. I'm not sure when any of our back ups will get a chance, but sticking with Orton who is clearly not our future after this year is not doing us any service.

If we win we are one game out of first place, unfortunately there has been nothing this season so far to indicate we have a chance. Still I will watch and hope that our team can find a way to win. At least I hope we wont be as humiliated as we were last week.

I hope for a good game and that we do not get any more injuries. As always watch the language, we will have some trolls around. DO NOT FEED THEM, REPORT THEM so we can handle them. If you have any question you can contact any of the mods.

Good luck and GO BRONCOS!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

First game where it all comes together. Line is coming off a good game the front seven has played well as a unit these past weeks and the secondary gets there leader back.

Comment

Second ah mai gawd.

Oh and go Broncos!!! (especially Von Miller.. he is going to EAT Jeromey Clary alive) Von Doom should have a great day.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twizlers View Post
        First ah mai gawd.

Oh and go Broncos!!! (especially Von Miller.. he is going to EAT Jeromy Clary alive) Von Doom should have a great day.
        looks like your second

Comment

Lets go Broncos! Time to balance the scales in the [email protected] situation over the past 5 years!
          sigpic

Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
          Sig by: MHS

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
            looks like your second
            Don't worry, I can edit lol

BTW I'm calling it. It's Champ's time to shine. Let's go for a pick six. It's due.:thumb:

sigpic

Comment

Goooooooooo BRONCOS!!!!!!

2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

--- Go Broncos !!! ---

--- STOMP THE doltz !!! ---

(Photo Credit: Tim Rasmussen, The Denver Post)
                GO "D" --- SACK cry baby !!!

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

If we can go without turnovers and minimize the 3 and outs I think we've got a good chance in this game. The Chargers are banged up and we will be the healthiest we've been all year.
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

This is a winnable game, let's do it!
                    sigpic

Comment

Im probably the only person here who thinks this highly of the team right now but a win here can set off a 5-2 run over the next seven games. Win in this game means all the positives we seen in different areas of the team during the first four weeks come together. The broncos then go and get some much needed rest to heal up. Then miami should be and better be a win with that team pretty much sucking. Then on to Detroit which is a game where I feel denver will need to score 30+ to win so im gonna say thats a loss. Then on to oakland which will be a tough game but that game was ultimately lost in the trenches and the o-line has been making weekly progress so I cant see the same thing happening twice. Then its KC nuff said. Then its the jets who aint as good of a team as they were last year in my opinion I think its a very winnable game for the broncos. Then its back to the chargers which I think might be a loss. That leaves denver 6-5. Not sure how the rest of the division will look or the conference as far as a wild card spot goes but over the next 5 games they can definitely win 1 that will count early on. Maybe 2 but idk.

Comment

KILL DEM CHARGERS!!!

(not literally.... unless you so choose?)

Comment

I still believe...

GO BRONCOS

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                          Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                          Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                          Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                          I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Let's go Broncos.

sigpic

Comment

should be a fun game, that unfortunately i'll probably sleep through and have to watch on gamepass later in the night
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X