This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Game Day Thread: Week 7 2011 Broncos vs Dolphins

Well here we are once again another Bronco game.... but this time things have a chance to be different. Orton after struggling this season was shown a spot on the end of the bench making room for Tim Tebow to be given the start.

Tim Tebow back in Florida and starting on the day Miami is celebrating his Florida's team National Championship. The Dolphins are one of the few teams who have performed worse than us. Their secondary has issues and the offense has struggled. It is a bit ironic that the Dolphins were in the mix to trade for Orton, only to have him fall short of expectations this year.

I am not going to say the Broncos will win, in the last 16 years they have played Miami 7 times. 4 at home / 3 away. We went 1 for 7 winning once at home. It is an early game for us, but we have had the bye week to try and get ready.

I am looking forward to this game to see what kind of offense we roll out. I don't expect a big passing game, but I expect to see Tebow extend some plays for us. I think there is a sense of excitement around the team that we have not had around for a bit. There has been a lot of talk about this game, especially for teams that have one win between them. I can't wait for kickoff.

Win or lose I hope we do well and see a glimpse of things to come. I want to see how the offense reacts to Tebow at the helm. Please follow the rules of the COC and watch what you post. Please report any violations you see.
    Contact any of the mods with questions.

Go Broncos! Let's get a "W"
    The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Alright fellas! New QB, new excitement, 1st game of the second half of the season. Let's turn this thing around with a win tomorrow.

GO BRONCOS!!!
    sigpic

Comment

I normally hate 11:00 games because they are so early but this game im just so exited that im glad its at 11

Comment

woooo I am super pumped for tomorrow!

Comment

I can't wait until tomorrow! Will be tailgating 14 hours from now, but who's counting? It's been a long two weeks, looking forward to seeing some exciting football tomorrow and hoping the Broncos go back home with a W!!! Go BRONCOS!!
          sigpic

Comment

I am getting so excited

to see how this team responds to Tebow I got up this morning and started to get ready to watch the game. DOH! its Saturday.
            People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

sigpic

Comment

GOOOOO DENVER!!

Comment

GO BRONCOS!!!!!
                2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

--- Go Broncos !!! ---

--- STOMP THE fish !!! ---

GO "D" --- SACK moore !!!

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                  The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                  http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                  My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

GO BRONCOS *orange and blue*
                    sigpic
                    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Go broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

We should let Urban Meyer be honorary coach and do the play calling tomorrow.
                        sigpic

Comment

Go Broncos!!!!

We'll let the Dolphins "suck for Luck" We'll just kick ass with Tebow.

Comment

Super Pumped!

Most excited for an NFL game I have been lets see here...... EVER! I think it's a start of a new era and a special one for Tebow and the Broncos... We will all be believers after tommorow... Can't wait!

Comment

Most excited I've been since week 1, but that's still something! Let's get a W!
                              "In the red zone, in the red zone...Let's get 7, let's get 7."

Broncos, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche

Comment

Working...
                              X