Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man when you think about we have had some pretty mean FB's over the years, Griffith, Anderson, Droughns and now Johnson .

Just 2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL

Comment

• I think Johnson is a better blocking back than Droughns is. Droughns is very athletic so he can play multiple positions but tailback/halfback is where he shines the most. It's going to be interesting next season when Anderson comes back. Along with Bell and Griffin, we'll have our hands full of talent at the RB position.

The other option for fullback would be to go with the House, whose an even better blocker than Johnson.
      The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

• Originally posted by RBDynasty
        I think Johnson is a better blocking back than Droughns is. Droughns is very athletic so he can play multiple positions but tailback/halfback is where he shines the most. It's going to be interesting next season when Anderson comes back. Along with Bell and Griffin, we'll have our hands full of talent at the RB position.

The other option for fullback would be to go with the House, whose an even better blocker than Johnson.
        Think Carswell would be a great FB but he is in what 12-13 year? Think they will stick with MA and KJ.

Comment

• it will be Mike and Ruebs...Q wont even stand a chance...he will finish his contract out next year then he'll be gone...

Comment

• Originally posted by AlWilsonOwnsU
            it will be Mike and Ruebs...Q wont even stand a chance...he will finish his contract out next year then he'll be gone...
            Damn did not know Q was going to try to be a FB.

If he can come back from rehab, he will be a player.

I know how much you dislike the guy, never firgured out why.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlWilsonOwnsU
              it will be Mike and Ruebs...Q wont even stand a chance...he will finish his contract out next year then he'll be gone...

I think Q will be a bronco......just not sure where he fits in.
              Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Working...
              X