Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm tired of this. I really am. Why can't our football team finish a season? I am going to be asking this all offseason long, like I do every offseason we choke and miss the playoffs.
    sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
      This was just so disapointing man we have a chance to win the division playing a team that lost 7 in a row thats has one of the wort run defense in the league and we CHOKE.

I just feel like a cra just ran me over this totaly sucks
      Right now, I'm hoping this season doesn't have a 2008-style ending to it. I don't want to have to go through that sort of experience again so soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
        Maybe but receiver have an habit to drop the ball when they are wide open
        Even then, throw it to them.
        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• I just don't know what to say....

Whole team just imploded...Tebow looked sad, the special teams looked sad, the defense just ........ I got nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by thundercty View Post
            I just don't know what to say....

Whole team just imploded...Tebow looked sad, the special teams looked sad, the defense just ........ I got nothing.
            In the last 5+ years, this is how it looks

Late season collapse is the norm, it seems

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
              Even then, throw it to them.
              not debating that just wanted to point it out.

While i love that tebow can scramble and make play sometime i just want him to either throw it away or hit the wide open receiver in the flat for the gain of 5 or 10...
              sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Anyone got a link to the press conference please?

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanInPA View Post
                  In the last 5+ years, this is how it looks

Late season collapse is the norm, it seems
                  I must say that maybe I jinxed them....kinda switched over to take a peep at the Jets/Giants game, flipped back to the Broncos game and Tebow throws an INT....my screams must've been heard all the way to Buffalo....

Comment

• Horrible game for Von Miller and our D. One sack and only 2 QB hits. Terrible pressure on opposing QB's last couple weeks.

Comment

• yucky feeling

my heart is broken....

Comment

• First ever live Broncos game for me.... I felt sick, lol.
                        Still, it was nice seeing the guys.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway View Post

The last time we faced them (The Bills) was in 2008 Week 16. We blew a lead and lost by 7. All we had to do was win one of our 3 final games and we couldn't get it done.

From the 1st post of the thread.

I hate when history repeats itself. Week 16 against the Bills, trying to win one of three games with the playoffs on the line and for the 2nd straight week we can't get it done. In 2008 Chargers played us in week 17 an kicked us good and we lost the division. Let's hope KC doesn't do the same.
                          The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X