Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got off to a great start, but the broncos let up and let the ain'ts back in the game not to far, but in the game a little bit.

Bone head awards go to the QB that is supposed to be better than Jake. What was it 3 interceptions, 50 some odd passes and they only scored 13.

Great pass to Al and our lousy DE that is so bad we should have never allowed last year sack leader to go to PHX.

Not to mention that great INTERCEPTION in the endzone for Champ. That was not Brokes fault just a great play.

If we would have not gotten lazy and complacent Broke would not have been able to set passing records today.

Tater needs to figure out that he is going to be in Mikeys doghouse a while longer. Made two great plays and then got in his face on the second one. How stupid can you get?

assshley had a decent day caught 3 but dropped 3 others and screwed the pooch on the interference call. Caught another one over the middle maybe he has some gonads after all. But still sounds like another head case, like delta to me.

Kudos to the defense for stopping the duece today, BUT 411 yards on the day way to much.
    Last edited by Jrhampton; 11-21-2004, 07:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TXBRONC
      I don't disagree with you at all.

I know bro I know.........
      Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

• an they let u watch brocnos?
        Bronco fan from Packer Land.
        Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
        Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

• Lets give it up for Champ

way to go Champ! 13 tackles & an interception....who says he's not all that now? keep it up Champ....U DA MAN!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos85
            way to go Champ! 13 tackles & an interception....who says he's not all that now? keep it up Champ....U DA MAN!
            YEA I WONDER HOW THE CHAMP HATERS FEEL OR THE "WE GOT THE BAD END OF THE DEAL" GOOO CHAMP

Comment

• Thx, Painter. Good to be here with so many great Bronco fans. Nice win for Jake and the boys today.

Comment

• We neutralized the running game, but Brooks throwing 60 times, some for big yardage was going to hurt us, 3 personal fouls didn't help.

But we have a win and get to face the Faiders in Primetime.

YEE HAW!
                The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Yeah all this Champ hating has got to stop. He is DA MAN! Just because we don't hear his name every play means he is that good.
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• We don't hear his name every play because the opposition is picking on the other corners. Unfortunatly they are mentioned like in the third quarter for being burnt by St Louis.

Comment

• Champ is da man!!! that pick was incredible!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlWilsonOwnsU
                        Champ is da man!!! that pick was incredible!!!
                        i wanna see

Comment

• You guys are on drugs... That pick wasn't anything, Champ is sooo over-rated. 13 tackles? Ray Lewis gets that every game... Screw the Broncos.. The Chargers rock!!!

Lol, j/p guys... GO CHAMP!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos85
                            i wanna see

http://play.rbn.com/?url=nfl/nfl/ope....rm&proto=rtsp

Enjoy!
                            sigpic

Comment

• that play was amazing

Comment

• ohh ahh he passed for 400 yards and only got 13 points out of it.....the game was over after the first quarter who care how many yards the defense gave up they knew the game was over...they passes all day they sure as hell could not run there running back did not even get over 50 yards rushing......

Look at the good things

Jake never got sack

Jake never tossed a pass to the wrong team

Denvers running back got over 100 yards ...almost 100 yards in the 1 quarter

20 points in the 1 quarter

Denvers defense only gave up 400 yards passing...and the other team only got 13 points....

Denver got 3 turnover and scored with them
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X