X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broncos4ever
    replied
    After watching the game I was very pleased the way the Broncos took care of business and then maintained the score after they were ahead and did not take foolish chances to let the Saints back in.

Two areas I see.

First the offensive line is marked by the refs. They cannot even sneeze without drawing a penalty, just because in my opinion the Monday Night game in Cinci.

Secondly the penalty on our Defense when the player is down on the ground the quarterback still has the ball in his hand and our player pulls him down by the ankle and they call a 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty on us??? That is bogus.

Congrats to Ashley. He is starting to come around. Sure he missed some passes but in many games now, he has come up with a touchdown catch. He is really starting to impress me with some of his ability and hopefully he will just keep growing as a player.

Watts still impresses and improves all the time. I am going to look forward to watching his development as a player.

D.J. Williams is a phenomenal player. He has a motor that just won't quit and seems to always be around the ball to make plays. I just see him getting better and better and he should make the pro-bowl this year.

Champ was great as usual and what an athlete.

Three interceptions since the Secondary Coach change. I am sure people will be looking at that stat the rest of the year to see how much change will be there.

Kudos to Mike Shanahan for having a great first quarter game plan to take advantage of the Saints weaknesses.

Our toughest games are ahead of us. Here is where we will see if we are a Championship team.

Indianapolis looks really good and so does Pittsburgh but right now we just need to win our Division and San Diego keeps on winning.

Let's beat Oakland and then take it one game at a time.

Leave a comment:

• dr0p
    replied
    Originally posted by orangecrush3233
    you know what bugged the hell out of me.. ESPN kept saying that yesterday, Denver was tryrin to keep pace with the chargers... they are trying to keep up with denver!! denver played (and won) first and denver holds the tie-breaker.
    they are always so quick to get off on teams like that!
    Exactly. They are keeping up with us. Just because SD has a winning season so far the media is hoppin on the wagon. It pisses me off...... Perhaps we play better as underdogs? We have tough comes coming up

Leave a comment:

• ChupaThingy
    replied
    Originally posted by orangecrush3233
    you know what bugged the hell out of me.. ESPN kept saying that yesterday, Denver was tryrin to keep pace with the chargers... they are trying to keep up with denver!! denver played (and won) first and denver holds the tie-breaker.
    its because we are a "dirty' team and chop block remember? Thats why none of the ESPN crew likes us and allways puts us as the team thats trying to keep pace.

Screw the chargers... im gonna enjoy watching you guys lose in your own house!!

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    Well, don't be buying the Superbowl shirts just yet. It was the Saints after all.

Leave a comment:

• orangecrush3233
    replied
    Originally posted by dr0p
    yeah I agree, I could have made that catch. Champ is definatley overrated. Whats 13 tackles? KC linebackers combined usually get that many. Champ is nothing special. I dont know why we got rid of portis. Did you see how good he did yesterday?

WE HAVE TO KEEP PACE WITH THE CHARGERS!!!

lol

Leave a comment:

• Fat Joe
    replied
    Made Chris Bermans top 10 plays of the day list. #6 to be exact, and he was amazed.

Leave a comment:

• dr0p
    replied
    Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
    You guys are on drugs... That pick wasn't anything, Champ is sooo over-rated. 13 tackles? Ray Lewis gets that every game... Screw the Broncos.. The Chargers rock!!!Lol, j/p guys... GO CHAMP!!!
    yeah I agree, I could have made that catch. Champ is definatley overrated. Whats 13 tackles? KC linebackers combined usually get that many. Champ is nothing special. I dont know why we got rid of portis. Did you see how good he did yesterday?

WE HAVE TO KEEP PACE WITH THE CHARGERS!!!

lol
    Last edited by dr0p; 11-22-2004, 06:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• OrangeShadow
    replied
    saw it in slow mo on primetime.amazing play

Leave a comment:

• Lynch Bailey247
    replied
    credit to rod smith....

nice blocking on reubs run, you slowed down 2 guys enough for reuben to get in nice job.....but i gotta give the most credit to the WHOLE TEAM, we played great yesterday, it was superbowl material...go broncos!
    Last edited by Lynch Bailey247; 11-22-2004, 05:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ryos
    replied
    I love every game I've seen Champ play so far as a Bronco (well, other than the one in which Johnson burned him badly and often), but this was by far the best game I've seen from him this year. And that interception has to be one of the best interceptions I've ever seen. Great stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Firstwave64
    replied
    ohh ahh he passed for 400 yards and only got 13 points out of it.....the game was over after the first quarter who care how many yards the defense gave up they knew the game was over...they passes all day they sure as hell could not run there running back did not even get over 50 yards rushing......

Look at the good things

Jake never got sack

Jake never tossed a pass to the wrong team

Denvers running back got over 100 yards ...almost 100 yards in the 1 quarter

20 points in the 1 quarter

Denvers defense only gave up 400 yards passing...and the other team only got 13 points....

Denver got 3 turnover and scored with them

Leave a comment:

• Forever_Elway
    replied
    that play was amazing

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos85
    i wanna see

http://play.rbn.com/?url=nfl/nfl/ope....rm&proto=rtsp

Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    You guys are on drugs... That pick wasn't anything, Champ is sooo over-rated. 13 tackles? Ray Lewis gets that every game... Screw the Broncos.. The Chargers rock!!!

Lol, j/p guys... GO CHAMP!!!

Leave a comment:

• Forever_Elway
    replied
    Originally posted by AlWilsonOwnsU
    Champ is da man!!! that pick was incredible!!!
    i wanna see

Leave a comment:

Working...
X