Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Game day thread: Week 12 2004 Broncos vs Raiders

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Official Game day thread: Week 12 2004 Broncos vs Raiders

    lets keep this alive throughout the day, and we can talk about our key to victory and such....go broncos

  • #2
    I won't be here for this game as I actually get to go home and watch it. Seeing's how it's nationally televised, I imagine the thread may be a little thin on posters tonight.

    Here's hoping for an injury free game where both teams show up. (but only ours wins of course)

    Comment


    • #3
      11:38 MT
      Chefs 7
      Dolts 7

      Comment


      • #4
        gettin' the thread started early huh? i'm here! GO BRONCOS! hey - what's up with the weather there?
        Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

        Comment


        • #5
          yea i cant wait for tonight.....

          Comment


          • #6
            Orange Baby!!!

            Going with the Orange Uniform baby! Raiders don't stand a chance.. is the new crush coming??

            In all seriousness, i'm watching kc/sd game now and god I hate cheering for KC, but I want em to nail SD to the cross, and let's hope they do! Either way next week one of us gets a big L...would be too bad if SD got two in a row, but don't think i'd lose much sleep.

            Anyone else notice on espn(maybe there's a thread..didn't look) that they projected SD to clinch the west and denver get in on a wild card? That's actually wonderful news since their predictions on denver are usually the opposite of what happens, I think those guys just blessed us to clinch the West!


            GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              key to victory:

              drown the raiders with a heavy, consistent dose of Droughns!

              raiders = 25th against the run

              last time we played drougns had 180 some odd yards!

              Comment


              • #8
                yea i know this is going to be a good game, but we are playing at invesco...i cant wait its not every day you get to watch the broncos in new jerseyy.....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Maverick
                  key to victory:

                  drown the raiders with a heavy, consistent dose of Droughns!

                  raiders = 25th against the run

                  last time we played drougns had 180 some odd yards!

                  i wonder if Sapp has started sticking pins in some droughns voodoo doll yet....
                  Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
                    i wonder if Sapp has started sticking pins in some droughns voodoo doll yet....
                    sapp can suck it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Maverick
                      sapp can suck it.
                      heeheeheehee.
                      Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by bcole23
                        I won't be here for this game as I actually get to go home and watch it. Seeing's how it's nationally televised, I imagine the thread may be a little thin on posters tonight.

                        Here's hoping for an injury free game where both teams show up. (but only ours wins of course)

                        The Laptop's warmed up, the wireless network's tuned & running, & the Broncos-Faiders is live on terrestrial TV in the UK !!

                        Forget Thanksgiving, it's time for the Faiders to get an A$$-Kicking!!!
                        The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                        Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                        BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                        You'll Never Walk Alone




                        Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                        You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                        Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          this needs to be stickiiiiiiiiiied


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            orang/blu in LA, what's happening!?

                            Well, the thread starter asked for the keys to the game. After deep pondering and study..
                            [from the most to least important]

                            1. Have Coronas and limes on hand
                            2. Have Chips and Salsa on hand
                            3. Ensure the following configuration is adhered to:
                            a. 4yr old grl in Plummer jersey
                            b. 27 yr old wife in [tight] Bailey Jersey
                            c. me, 29, in Sharpe Jersey that contains mojo from waaaay back.
                            d. 10 yr old son who likes the Raiders just because all the rest of us hate them can wear whatever he wants just as long as he likes football.
                            4. Bronco flag hanging in front of house.
                            5. Ensure best friend and family who are all Raider fans are present.
                            6. Score more points than the Raiders.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by bcole23
                              orang/blu in LA, what's happening!?

                              Well, the thread starter asked for the keys to the game. After deep pondering and study..
                              [from the most to least important]

                              1. Have Coronas and limes on hand
                              2. Have Chips and Salsa on hand
                              3. Ensure the following configuration is adhered to:
                              a. 4yr old grl in Plummer jersey
                              b. 27 yr old wife in [tight] Bailey Jersey
                              c. me, 29, in Sharpe Jersey that contains mojo from waaaay back.
                              d. 10 yr old son who likes the Raiders just because all the rest of us hate them can wear whatever he wants just as long as he likes football.
                              4. Bronco flag hanging in front of house.
                              5. Ensure best friend and family who are all Raider fans are present.
                              6. Score more points than the Raiders.
                              son a raider fan? put him up for adoption! no im jk lol but ill be doing homework during the game...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X