X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LYNCH pick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Lynchhhhhhhh Lynchhhhhhhhhh Possibly Just Saved The Game...brings A Tear To My Eye!i Love Lynch!

Comment

• There's one sunshine boy that likes real football weather, great play Lynch
        The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
        BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
        You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

• The faiders just got lynched!
          Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

• Originally posted by DrunkPanda
            yay! but why did johnny just lay on the ground like that? is he injured?
            Nope, he wasn't, he got up. I was worried for a second there.
            sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

• Woo Hoo way to stop them, another momentum shift, too bad it wasn't a touchback. I will take that over any Oakland score!

Comment

• you just gotta luv that lynch mob baybeee

Comment

• That's why we have Lynch- heavy hitting and plays like that!

Comment

• Originally posted by DrunkPanda
                    yay! but why did johnny just lay on the ground like that? is he injured?
                    nah i think he just didn't want to risk losing it. probably thought he was going to be hit immediately and figured it was better to just lay there.
                    sigpic
                    go broncos
                    share the sidewalk
                    liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

• Man I Love Lynch I Cant Beleive It! He Finally Got His First Interception As A Bronco I Hope He Retires As A Bronco, And Goes Into The Hall Of Fame As A Bronco!

Comment

• What is the crowd yelling?

I've been a Broncos fan for since I knew what football was(never been to a game, though - would love to someday). I watch every game my viewing area broadcasts and have done this, again, for years.

One thing that I have wondered about for a long time - what is it that the crowd yells? It's three, slow words and then a cheer follows. They yell it fairly frequently throughout the progress of the home games, but I've never been able to figure out what it is.

I know someone here knows what it is.
                        Check out my band's web site: http://www.next6exits.com

Comment

• wow - so my boyfriend was in the kitchen, then walked into the living room and said PICK and one happened! from now on i have to keep him in the kitchen and call him out when needed!!
                          Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

• I am glad you all agree with me. I am a graduate of Virginia Tech, and we have prided ourselves on being known for our GREAT special teams. It really bothers me to see us give up so much yardage. It is not just in this game here in the snow. I have noticed a pattern over the past few weeks. Our defense has always stepped up for us, but if we had better special teams, I think it would force other teams to call riskier plays to improve field position and will allow our Defense to get more TURNOVERS! Some one needs to arrange a sit down with our Special Teams Coaches...

Comment

• My God Nice Our Momentum Is Pumping Wooo Baby

Comment

• Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan
                                That's why we have Lynch- heavy hitting and plays like that!
                                That and how he brings this defense together!

Comment

Working...
                                X