Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This should be a sticky Hows the weather now?

Comment

i called my aunt (who lives in Denver [aurora more specifically]) and she said they've gotten 2" and expect 5" tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick
        i called my aunt (who lives in Denver [aurora more specifically]) and she said they've gotten 2" and expect 5" tonight.
        good grief!! i'd like to see a bunch of frozen black and silver shapes on stuck on the field as orange and blue forms streak past.
        Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick
          careful, no jinxing us ok?! you know how we usually fair when we play nationally televised games..
          i agree...i've been knocking on wood every five minutes over here....my reading these posts is gonna break my coffee table!
          Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

I cant take it anymore

I cant wait put them on the damn field and lets get this party stared, Im the new guy broncos fan since well aslong as I can remember.

Comment

hey

You guys know I live here in the Mile High city, well, the roads are way too slick to drive even for 4 wheel drive. Cold as hell, and the snow is still coming down consistantly. California boys from Oakland gonna be chilly tonight!
              - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by biglenny
                I cant wait put them on the damn field and lets get this party stared, Im the new guy broncos fan since well aslong as I can remember.
                Welcome, & I know what you mean. I've been drinking coffee as I went out on the sauce this afternoon to watch my soccer team play, and I'm now ready to start again. Every game I get to see live over here is special, but Faiders, that just gets me so up for it.

Bring 'em on , it's time for an a$$-kicking
                The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

hey

Welcome aboard the bandwagon, Big Lenny. I been driving it since my dad tok me to see the Broncs at Bears Stadium in about 1967-68, when the quarterback was Steve Tinsi! The big complaint then was about his blonde hair flowed out from under the back of his helmet! My how times have changed, huh?
                  - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Hey GO BRONCOS!

It's a shame chiefs couldn't pull it off, but no matter, SD will lose next week to us if we play smart football.

As to the weather question, I don't know about denver, but up here in summit county it is DOWNING and has been dumping for 24 hours now.. if you guys are skiiers/snowboarders the TIME TO COME is tomorrow..it will be a great powder day!!!

Forcast for next week : SNOW SNOW SNOW!!!

Again, GO BRONCOS!!!!!

Comment

they woudl die

bet someone would have a hartastorke if they seen the TO intro

Comment

Yep here in Fort Collins we already have about 4-6 inches on the ground.

Comment

Right, so far my record of watching Denver live:

Preseason '03 - Denver vs Indy @ Home - I was there. We went down 30-23. Not a bad game but Denver were a bit jumpy. Lovely 60 yard TD though.

Midseason '03 - Denver vs Ravens @ Baltimore - Danny Kanell had flu, John Mobley got his neck killed and we failed to score a TD. Great.

Week 17 '03 - Denver vs GB @ GB - Played our second string team and got rogered. Jarious Jackson thought he was playing QB challenge and tried to throw it as far as he could. Over the receivers' heads. Great. Two good points: Jeb Putzier had a solid game, Nate Jackson showed good signs. And that was it, D played like a***

Wildcard - Denver vs Indy @ Indy - Not even going to talk about it. Gave fuel to all those Jake haters even though he played his heart out

MNF - Denver vs Cincy @ Cincy - Horrible game, didn't really want to play. Deltha interception summed it all up really.

So here we are...at home vs a ****ty team. Just win and prove that I'm not the unluckiest charm in the villaaaaage.
                          sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

so - FF wise, i need Reuben to get me at least 25 points, Lelie to get me at least 15 points, and the broncos D to get me at least 20 points. then i win! heehee. Anyone have any objections?
                            Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

what the hell

What the hell happen the only time I can remember routin for the dinguses and they played like a peewee team.
                              P.s. my kid was mad when i said that "we dont play that bad" he he

Comment

Originally posted by biglenny
                                bet someone would have a hartastorke if they seen the TO intro
                                hartastorke?

Comment

Working...
                                X