Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's no more sane or fair to blame Watts than it is to blame Griffin for Jacksonville.

We lost on several key plays. Dropped balls, a pick, a fumble, deep plays from Jokeland, special teams...

It was no one thing, and to place blame as though it was is an exercise in foolishness that will only harm us in the long run.

Alastor.

Comment

• Shanahan, Bailey, Coyer, & Defense Sucked But...

Everybody just basically sucked except for a few Players that showed up. I can't believe Champ Bailey gave up that many big plays. That was in excusable but I'm not asking for his head off or kicked off the team even though I'm pissed at him.

Mike Shanahan, I don't understand what the Hell he was thinkin' with calling or agreeing to run the ball on second down on that last drive while Jake Plummer was still hot and had it rolling. Did he really think Reuben Droughns who already lost two fumbles was going to break one? The previous drive, didn't understand the run call up in the middle on 3rd & 1. Should have just called a bootleg and let Jake run for the first down since they knew we was going to run it up the gut which we stupidly did. Even though I'm pissed at Mike Shanahan, I'm not askin' him to get the boot.

Larry Coyer's Defensive Scheme sucks like always. Does he ever know how to draw up an effective blitz plays? We are only rank this high on Defense because mainly of talent (which most of the talent didn't show up last night). We need a better and much more creative Defensive Coordinator to put the Defensive Players in better positions. His defensive calls are soft and uncreative. I WANT HIS ASS OUT!

MIKE SHANAHAN YOU BETTER STOP BEING SO DAMN NICE BY EASING UP ON TEAMS BY THE 3rd QUARTER WHEN YOU HAVE THE LEAD & YOU & YOUR TEAM BEST DAMN MAKE A STATEMENT BY BLOWING OUT THE SAN DIEGO CHARGERS NEXT WEEK!

Comment

• What needs fixing = try to control the weather.......
        Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

• Coyer's schemes worked last year but I feel we're just not blitzing enough. And playing far too much soft coverage. Coyer hardly ever sends anyone else rushing at the QB, we need safeties, linebackers and corners coming in. We were predictable because we weren't doing anything else. We just need to be more aggressive, Coyer's being too conservative.
          sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

• This was bad coaching. When the Broncos was ahead, 24-13, they did not make any effort to score again. They were more or less trying to run out the clock with too much time left.
            Last edited by broncos2061; 11-29-2004, 07:12 AM.

Comment

• Snow is our friend. We have the right kind of team for it. And this snow isn't anything compared to the Snow Bowl against the Packers.

The field is heated, the cleats are heated (or at least the shoes are put in a heater at the sidelines), the heaters run all the time, the benches are heated...

This wasn't about the snow so much as we might like to think.

Alastor.

Comment

• It's after losses like this that I have trouble sleeping. It's almost 3:30 over here and I still can't sleep.

Me three OHIO BRONCO, I would rather be blown out in a game than to see a loss like the one last night. One point. I was able to get to sleep about 1:30am. I think our season is over guys.
                Last edited by JHoward; 11-29-2004, 08:26 AM.
                http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...equenceyh5.jpg

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 8RodSmith0
                  They blocked a FG, Herndon shouldve had another pick and the snow is not our friend.
                  Oh please make more excuses for your donkeys. The snow didn't have crap to do with the donkeys losing. Raiders did a damn good job, they played their hearts and asses off and won. Donkeys talked so much crap all week long about how much they disliked the raiders and they got to sure of themselves and the raiders made sure to stuff it down the donkeys throats. Raiders are great.
                  ms.rummy

Comment

• Why didn't they blitz Collins more near the end of the game?

Just about every time they blitzed Collins with a safety he threw the ball away... instead they let him stand there until Porter got open. Still can't believe they didn't blitz...
                    Superbowl 50 Champs!

Comment

• Yes, last night's game was especially painful. The last time I felt like this was the Indy game where we lost in overtime on a 80 yard FG in the snow. I tossed and turned all night and kept replaying the game in my head.

Comment

• The 4 man rush cost us the game .

Comment

• Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
                          It's after losses like this that I have trouble sleeping. It's almost 3:30 over here and I still can't sleep. I haven't felt this way since the New England game last year.

Hey man I slept 2 hour this night!!! i was really pissed!! I just Couldn't believe how Watts didn't caught that ball or how the FG was blocked!!! **** MAN!!!

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

• Jake Dont Throw To A Rookie!

in that situation
                            http://www.flashplayer.com/animation/kerrisbiginvention.html

Comment

• Your wrong.

I think it was a good decision. Yes, we would have liked to have Watts pulled it down, but he didn't. He wasn't quite in the best athletic position. He would say he should have made the catch, but that is the reason Denver lost the game. Check out the fumbles, the int by the goaline. The conservative play calling under 7 minutes. The block field goal ( we allowed that push up the middle).
                              Emancipate your mind!
                              The People's Poster

Comment

• Good game

25-24.....what a game !!!! I wonder if Champ even continued to see the back of Porter's jersey in his dreams last night......
                                R8DR4LF

Comment

Working...
                                X