This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drjman
    Having watched the game, I would definately say that Champ Bailey was beaten by two perfect passes by Kerry Collins. He almost tipped the first pass away from Porter too. This won't happen to Bailey very often or ever again. He is one of the top CBs in the game. I'll stick with having him on our side.
    He was beat deep badly 3 times and gave up underneath passes to the like of Gibril who stiff armed him and gained a few on the play. He is my favorite corner in the league but I liked him a lot better 3 years ago, the humble Champ who only got beat by Toomer.

Comment

• Give some credit to the raiders for not giving up, they played a very solid game. After the interception for a touchdown alot of teams would have hung their collective heads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jrhampton
        Because it snowed, it was a night game and we wore orange.

Happens everytime this combination happens.

Seriuosly lost it because our DB's and their DB's could not cover the receivers on a slick surface. The Offense always has the advantage in slick weather. They know where they are going and the Defense does not. Fractions of seconds are lost in reaction time as well as you have to be carefull making cuts and if the throws are on the money as they were yesterday it is impossible to defend.

And the reason that the throws were on the money was because again, although we got a few sacks & pressures, we didn't get in Collin's face enough.
        The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
        BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
        You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

• Originally posted by bornbroncofan
          I think we need trevor back pretty bad, it would be awesome with him back with Chuckwurah coming off the corner.

but this is best case right? would of he comes back sub standard or not at all? chuck comes off the end blitz pretty fast but not enuff times . coyer needs to be aggressive all game not just sometimes, he needs to find ways to free someone up, to pressure the qb
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• I also noticed , they were run stuffing us pretty good especially late in the game. I think in part due to the snow field , our lineman couldnt push their elephants around.

Comment

• I thought we played fine and lost because of the snow. Period.

Droughns usually doesnt fumble, slippery ball didnt help.

More weight = better leverage and speed in the snow. Porter, who is good anyway, had an advantage over Champ.

But our D-line didnt really help matters. I think we can patch the DTs with older veterans, but you cant patch the DE pass rush. We need to sign or draft a playmaking DE or pass rushing DT for sure next year. Which is what I said about this year which nobody believed.

Comment

• I agree with you AWOU. Micah Knorr is a bad punter. We need to draft a power kicker next year cuz we need field position badly. We also have to draft pass rushing DTs. I can't believe Watts didn't catch that ball, and the field goal was a bad high snap. We should've won yesterday's game.......I was very dissapointed and pissed

Made by Snk16

Comment

• We had all the chances to win the game... And that didn't happened... And if we lose to the bolts next week we're almost DONE!! And yes, our DL is our Biggest weakness and we defnetly need more pass rushing.....

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

• Something else that we also need to remember is that the Broncs let go of their sack leader Bertrand Berry after last season. How valuable would he be this year? He's off to another great year and has twice as many sacks as anybody we have. I'm not sure of the reasons he was let go, but it seems to be a very shortsighted decision. I'm also very confused about the defensive playcalls. I don't understand why we don't ever go for the throat when we can put the game away? We always seem to go into a prevent which gets picked apart. Not only that, but it lets the other team dictate the pace of the game. As others have mentioned, we have no pass rush to speak of which makes the zone easy to pass on. And as far as the prevent goes, if you are gonna "prevent" a big play, how did Curry get so wide open for a 65 yd gain? We have the talent to be great, but we need smarter play calls from the sidelines. Now I'm pissed off again just thinking about it...

Comment

• Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
                      I'm one of those fans that lives and dies with each play of the game, and this loss killed me. To see our offense do so well....to see Jake bring us back down the field leading us to victory...only to see the FG get blocked. Not that it should have come down to a FG(WATTS can't catch), but man I really thought we had this one. I feel like I just ran 50 miles after watching that game.
                      you're not alone in the pain.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                      2. Taxes
                      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

• I slept well last night because I went to bed at halftime because my parents made me. But I wake up early to ask my dad what the score was, I find out, and tried to go back to sleep(It's a school day so I wanted to sleep through school) but I couldn't. I go to school and my friends that are big football fans (which there are not much of) laugh at the Broncos lost to the Raiders, couldn't say anything because 2 are Jets Fans and one's a Raiders fan.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                        2. Taxes
                        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

• Fumbleitis

I really think that the rb coach needs to go over fumbling a little bit more with the rbs. I understand its cold, but dropping a ball after a perfect handoff and not even being hit isnt good. We wouldve won if it wasnt for those 2 fumbles cause they both put the raiders in good field position. I think also that the center in special teams needs to practice a bit more since in both fg's, there was a high snap.
                          "It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens."

"Basically my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats."

"I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it's the government."

"I have bad reflexes. I was once run over by a car being pushed by two guys."

"I don't think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear in my crib."

Quotes by Woody Allen-----Hehehehehe

Comment

• uhhh ok- check for the past 1000 posts

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatortot
                              I really think that the rb coach needs to go over fumbling a little bit more with the rbs. I understand its cold, but dropping a ball after a perfect handoff and not even being hit isnt good. We wouldve won if it wasnt for those 2 fumbles cause they both put the raiders in good field position. I think also that the center in special teams needs to practice a bit more since in both fg's, there was a high snap.
                              now we need to start a "I hate Rhuben Droughn" group and we can insult him and hope he does bad all season.
                              Eagles own u

Comment

• Don't blame Elam. The snap was very high, and the FG blocking was bad. If the snap was good, then we would've won.

Made by Snk16

Comment

Working...
                                X