Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ya it deff is a MUST WIN!! i think after this season tho shanny needs to give up the GM and just coach!

Comment

• Sunday night just proved anything can happen in the NFL, but ya if we lose this coming Sunday we are letting the playoffs slip out of our fingers. I won't say it's a MUST win, but pretty damn close to it.

Comment

• Yup, the season is on the line next week.

Made by Snk16

Comment

• It killed us all ...

Defense defense defense .... that was the hardest part to watch they let us down big time!! and I mean the Secondary only, the Line was alright and the LBs were great but where the Hell was the coverage. I don't know if it was the play calling or the Players themselves but the Defensive Coach and all of the Secondary including Bailey have made my Sh1t list oh and Watts & Droughns too 2 fumbles, I know it was snowing but come on! Now I'm not calling for people to get fired or benched but they didn't get it done is all I'm saying . We could of used droughns big time last night he got over 100 but he barely did it .. Show me something droughns espcially when it counts. Watts that one hurt... it really did. The DBs.... we all seen it all I can do is shake my head we should not have lost like that. The DBs were sleeping out their while the Offense was playing their hearts out trying to win it for us. We could of used Deltha O'neal last night he is still good as I always felt he was.

Regardless,

On the good side the O-line stepped up and played hard. Drougns picked up a TD that Lelie earned. The WRs made big great plays minus Watts(D'oh) Rod and Ashley put all they had into it. Rods last drive catch and run was a show of Heart and fight so was Ash's catch that set up a score. Which brings us to
          one Jake "the Snake" Plummer man was he A-Frickingmazing last night I've been saying it for the last Year and a half.. jakePlummerRocks He was so calm and Focused out their it was really something to watch , I ususally tape over the losses not this one. Jakes not a good qb some say yeah right not bad for an Arizona boy from the desert Playing in the Snowy Rocky Mountains eh.
          He and the WR gave us the win on Numerous occasions. He couldn't have played much better last night. I'll take the Snake over any other qb no doubt.
          Nice Mountain Man do too Lmfao goes with the surrounding especially in the winter.

Thats my boy Jake ...........THATS MY BOY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Den21-Bal19
            And the reason that the throws were on the money was because again, although we got a few sacks & pressures, we didn't get in Collin's face enough.
            Look collins is either incredibly good or bad nothing in between. He was hot yesterday BECAUSE the DB’s could not make a cut like they always do. If the WR knows where they are going and when they have to be there and couple of fakes slows the DB down and creates that space that was needed.

You will note the very few of the long passes had a DB near them on either side. Altough Champ was awfully tight on most of the long ones closer than the faiders DB were. We tried to run the ball and kill the clock, when we should have been going deep. If we would have had one more score or better field position it would not have been close.

Speaking of field position knorr with a 36 yard average and Leichter with a 43.5 average and inside the 20 3 times, we got killed on field position all day. Knorr long was a 42 yarder and his averaged 43.5 something needs to look at that area as far as that is concerned our whole special teams isn’t so special. Not even talking about net yards on the punts and kick offs.

We have needed a BIG guy on the line forever Pryce is great the others are good but we need a biggee DT to clog up the middle then Pryce can wander around from the outside, as a DE. Perhaps this year we go after one of them either in the draft or as FA

Comment

• In need of DL

Many of you are blaming Champ. What do you expect when a QB has all the time in the world to throw the ball when there is no pass rush? You guys that are blaming Champ are very dumb. When a QB like Collins has alot of time to throw the ball, he's gonna throw it perfectly. Champ was in good coverage, but he's not a god that can stop all the balls thrown at him. If we had decent DTs then the raiders wouldn't of scored 25 pts on us.
              Last edited by #1 Griffin Fan; 11-29-2004, 04:32 PM.

Made by Snk16

Comment

• RD's like only 43 yards away from 1000 yards and you complain about fumbles he only fumbled like 3 times. With Q it cost us the game and he didn't do good after that but RD bounces back.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                2. Taxes
                3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

• Originally posted by bry422
                  I agree with just about everything you said. Denver and trap games are like peas in a pod. I'll say this right now. The Denver-Miami game will go down to the last 2-3 minutes and it shouldn't. This nucleus of Denver players has always played to the level of their competition for the past 4 years.

Denver relinquised a 10 point lead and an 11 point lead to a 3-7 team at home. Unacceptable.
                  Yeah and I agree with everything you just said.

sigpic

1. Death
                  2. Taxes

Comment

• Originally posted by DezInc
                    I agree too, three men rushing on that last drive was just ignorant especially in the snow, I mean it is hard to defend the pass in the snow. The WR's know where they are going. I blame this lose on Coyer for not blitzing more, I mean everytime we blitz Collins he would roll out and throw the ball away.
                    I noticed that too.

sigpic

1. Death
                    2. Taxes

Comment

• Don't forget to add why is it that Broncos always choke on ESPN & ABC games.

Comment

• If they do that this week on SNF I'm gonna be pissed.

sigpic

1. Death
                        2. Taxes

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosfan247
                          Don't forget to add why is it that Broncos always choke on ESPN & ABC games.
                          yeah forgot about that.

sigpic

1. Death
                          2. Taxes

Comment

• Originally posted by Snk16
                            Denver always plays terrible in the snow, they're from the cold after all.

Denver always falls for trap games, they don't always lose but they don't always win by a lot like they should.

Denver never dominates a football game. The game other team always has a chance until like the 4th.

Denver is hated by the media.

Denver plays the prevent/soft zone D a lot when they are in the lead.

Denver can never finish off a comeback in 2004-2005. Whenever Jake makes a comeback, something bad happens. Q's fumble, the blocked FG. Jake does a great job trying to comeback but Denver some how could not finish it off.

Denver chokes on Primetime games on national TV: ESPN/ABC
                            Qs fumble want a comeback
                            Eagles own u

Comment

• Anyone have a link to the wilson hit?

Is there a video of the hit like the lynch one? If so who has a link?

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
                              RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                              Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                              -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

• Without Trevor Price we no pass rush. I'm hoping when he comes back we will play better and live up to the Hype of our D. Also the Boncos don't blitz enough Collins had all day to throw. It was an unacceptable loss, the 4th quarter D was awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X