Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn. That sucks, but I'm glad that we looked a lot better in the 2nd half than that first half. I guess we have to accept that its a new system, with a new QB and we'll have some growing pains while they gel.
    2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

Comment

• Doesn't matter who we blame, it won't take away the loss. If so-and-so would have started better, if the defense makes one play, if Manning commits one less turnover..

Doesn't matter.

Comment

• I hate when teams play conservative in a blow out. 49ers did it against the Packers and Falcons doing it against the Broncos.

It's like all of a sudden they don't want to play and it really tricks the fans thinking it's a close and good game but it wasn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncsSB#3 View Post
          Damn. That sucks, but I'm glad that we looked a lot better in the 2nd half than that first half. I guess we have to accept that its a new system, with a new QB and we'll have some growing pains while they gel.
          That's key. We still only lost by 6 to one of the consensus "most complete" teams in the NFL on their turf, despite the 4 1st quarter turnovers.

Comment

• Houston! We have a Problem!

Comment

• They better have the real refs back.

Comment

• How are people seriously defending Rahim Moore, he played like absolute crap. He should have been pulled out. But bottom line manning lost this game for us. He is still the man and PFM but truth is truth.
                Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

• 90% manning 10% refs

Comment

• Rabin the dream needs to be placed back on the bench. He is not pro ready. Quinton is more well rounded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
                      Doesn't matter who we blame, it won't take away the loss. If so-and-so would have started better, if the defense makes one play, if Manning commits one less turnover..

Doesn't matter.
                      eh it's not conference or division loss so you're fine
                      sigpic

Comment

• The silver lining is this. After the turnover debacle, the defense adjusted. The offense adjusted. It was 21 to 27 but at the start, Atlanta should have scored much more.

Comment

• pleased with the effort, too many TO's.

run-D looks good.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9erEmpire View Post
                            I hate when teams play conservative in a blow out. 49ers did it against the Packers and Falcons doing it against the Broncos.

It's like all of a sudden they don't want to play and it really tricks the fans thinking it's a close and good game but it wasn't.
                            Are you serious? This wasn't a blowout. It's the NFL. It's called adjustments. Manning cleaned things up, the defense stiffened, and Atlanta had trouble down the stretch.

If it were a blowout, they could have nailed it at any point, but they didn't, because they couldn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankenpost View Post
                              Houston! We have a Problem!
                              i think we will show a bit more professionalism next week and come out hard, crisply.

Comment

• I hope the Falcons pummel the Chargers.

Comment

Working...
                                X