Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most of the league is 1-1. There's a lot of positives to take away from this game too.

Comment

• We came out, clearly gave up an awful performance to start.

But anybody watching that game and doesnt think we lost due to official calls is remarkable.

Fumble return? Phantom pass inter call twice? The refs even spotted a penalty for 10 yards instead of just 5. The game sucks when you loose, but its just embarrasing to watch for nfl when that crap happens. They couldn't even control the players, or John Fox.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9erEmpire View Post
        I hate when teams play conservative in a blow out. 49ers did it against the Packers and Falcons doing it against the Broncos.

It's like all of a sudden they don't want to play and it really tricks the fans thinking it's a close and good game but it wasn't.
        Completely lost respect for you in this thread.

You have actually made some good posts in the past, and I don't mind the 49'ers, but you showed a complete lack of class tonight and let yourself down

Comment

• One thing i learned tonight is we don't quit and I am proud to be a Bronco Fan...
          This is me in 1979 in Denver, found this the other day. BRONCO 4 LIFE!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Time to get ready for the Texans.
            The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

• how disapointing. way to lay an egg denver. best be A LOT better before houston. HUGE HUGE HUGE game coming up. Dare I say "season maker or breaker'??? yes, it is A MUST WIN.

Comment

• Pay the real damn refs.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                  eh it's not conference or division loss so you're fine
                  Yep, Atlanta is a really good team and even better at home. Chargers are fortunate to have them at home. Good luck this season JC
                  We are going with Plan A

Comment

• PLENTY of positives in this game.

We lose the turnover battle by 4. We are on the road, against a playoff team, in a dome on MNF. We only lose by 6 and had a CHANCE to win it with a stop.

Based on the -4, and on the road....it should've been a blowout. It wasn't. Not even close.

GO BRONCOS!! 14+ games to go!
                    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                      Completely lost respect for you in this thread.

You have actually made some good posts in the past, and I don't mind the 49'ers, but you showed a complete lack of class tonight and let yourself down
                      I'm sorry you feel that way but I was here watching the game with you fans and the consensus after those interceptions was that it was going to be a blowout.

I know you don't want to read the game thread all over again but it's there and fans were calling it a blowout as well. Not just me.

Comment

• I hate to be that guy but we got royally screwed by the refs all night and that affected the outcome of the game. 4 turnovers didn't help either but if the eagles can beat the ravens with 4 turnovers, we can beat the falcons with 4

Comment

• Every time I see Moore he looks like a 'nearly' man, I stated this last week.

He 'almost' makes a pick, he 'nearly' made the tackle, he 'almost' broke the ball up.

We lack a quality safety, he is always a second or 2 too late

Comment

• Brandon Spano Show ‏@BrandonSpano

POSITIVES: Broncos made mistakes & still almost beat a very good football team. They will be scary as they gel and the schedule softens up.

I approve this comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                              Pay the real damn refs.
                              Yes, this, PLEASE. Granted they make mistakes too, but still.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Not impressed with Decker or Tamme lately. They seem like ho hum right now. None threats. We need another play maker opposite of DT.

Comment

Working...
                                X