This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MAXFLI1010 View Post
    how disapointing. way to lay an egg denver. best be A LOT better before houston. HUGE HUGE HUGE game coming up. Dare I say "season maker or breaker'??? yes, it is A MUST WIN.
    no its not. i think w can win anyway, but must win, no.

Comment

• Ill also add- off of 4 turnovers near or closer to 50 yds. We only gave up 13 points. Thats remarkable defense. They scored 10 off of a fumble call - horsecrrud and phantom def pass

Comment

• Originally posted by lucidflow View Post
        The silver lining is this. After the turnover debacle, the defense adjusted. The offense adjusted. It was 21 to 27 but at the start, Atlanta should have scored much more.
        Yeah, I'm still not that impressed with Atlanta. They only got 13 points off of those turnovers and they were going to get some touchdowns no matter what. The Broncos defense performed exactly how I thought they would. They were tough, strong against the run, and put just enough pressure on Ryan to throw him off a little. It was the offense that really disappointed, but even after the loss I'm looking forward to Houston at home. It'll be tough, but I think the Broncos can pull of a win at home and establish themselves as serious contenders.

Comment

• Originally posted by socalpeytonfan View Post
          Yes, this, PLEASE. Granted they make mistakes too, but still.
          At least the refs know the rules

Comment

• Originally posted by 9erEmpire View Post
            I'm sorry you feel that way but I was here watching the game with you fans and the consensus after those interceptions was that it was going to be a blowout.

I know you don't want to read the game thread all over again but it's there and fans were calling it a blowout as well. Not just me.
            Its not just that post.

You were trying to get a reaction from people all night by provoking them, and you and me both know that.

Just not sure why you felt you needed to do that

Comment

• Originally posted by VADER72 View Post
              Not impressed with Decker or Tamme lately. They seem like ho hum right now. None threats. We need another play maker opposite of DT.
              you wouldnt be saying this if decker catches that ball that he was interfered w/ for the td. actually, i just think its a chemistry thing, pmwas way off tn for the first half.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9erEmpire View Post
                I'm sorry you feel that way but I was here watching the game with you fans and the consensus after those interceptions was that it was going to be a blowout.

I know you don't want to read the game thread all over again but it's there and fans were calling it a blowout as well. Not just me.
                I really hope the 49ers miss the playoffs, just because of you, not because I hate them
                sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• I'm still laughing at "Pentalty on 93.. uhhh. Red team.."

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                    PLENTY of positives in this game.

We lose the turnover battle by 4. We are on the road, against a playoff team, in a dome on MNF. We only lose by 6 and had a CHANCE to win it with a stop.

Based on the -4, and on the road....it should've been a blowout. It wasn't. Not even close.

GO BRONCOS!! 14+ games to go!
                    Nevermind the fact that the falcons took their foot off the gas. game wasnt near as close as the score

Comment

• Originally posted by LegionOfVonDoom View Post
                      Brandon Spano Show ‏@BrandonSpano

POSITIVES: Broncos made mistakes & still almost beat a very good football team. They will be scary as they gel and the schedule softens up.

I approve this comment.
                      A tough schedcule but it does get better after the @ NE and @ SD games

Comment

• Im really interested in hearing the receiver excuses...wish I remember all the posters that blamed tebow for drops last year. Step up and lets hear how either manning doesn't throw well or the receivers have an issue with catching the ball.
                        Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

• Decker is not impressing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco_Rob View Post
                            Nevermind the fact that the falcons took their foot off the gas. game wasnt near as close as the score
                            how do you come to this conclusion. If we stop them on that big 3rd down. we get the ball back with 2 minutes left and down by 6.

Comment

• Growing pains. Knew it would happen. But great second half. Need to get the timing and everything else right.

Hopefully, Mr. "I don't care about anything but myself" Godell, gets the real refs out there. Still think they cost us the game. I still think that Decker/Franklin recovered the fumble, and that invisible interference was ridiculous.

But, it's all over with. Onto the next one. We need to start thinking about Houston.

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                                I really hope the 49ers miss the playoffs, just because of you, not because I hate them
                                I just call it as I see it. I do that on my very own message board and I have accounts on other team's message board where I call it as I see it.

It may sound like I'm trolling but I'm not.

I don't want to sugar coat things because then I will be a fake. I want to be honest to every fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X