Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did they take their foot off the gas?

Comment

• Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
      Im really interested in hearing the receiver excuses...wish I remember all the posters that blamed tebow for drops last year. Step up and lets hear how either manning doesn't throw well or the receivers have an issue with catching the ball.
      Well, in fairness more than one analyst and former NFL player said that Decker really should've caught that pass

Comment

• Originally posted by nic.zeman24 View Post
        How did they take their foot off the gas?
        They didn't. The Broncos adjusted on both sides of the ball.

Comment

• if we want the #1 seed it is. THINK ABOUT IT

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco_Rob View Post
            Nevermind the fact that the falcons took their foot off the gas. game wasnt near as close as the score
            I vehemently disagree. I think they played the same offensive style all throughout the game. They saw the Broncos getting it together and needed to score some more TDs but couldn't. What makes you say they took the foot off the gas? They were doing run, run, pass from the very beginning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
              They didn't. The Broncos adjusted on both sides of the ball.
              I know I was addressing a poster who said they did

Comment

Nevermind the fact that the falcons took their foot off the gas. game wasnt near as close as the score
                How you figure? Their d was still very aggressive and they were continuing to try to create confusion. Manning just figured it out. The offense went to more of a clock burning o but that's expected when you're up by 3 tds. Very normal game plan, we fought back and came up short, that's it.
                Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAXFLI1010 View Post
                  if we want the #1 seed it is. THINK ABOUT IT
                  lol #1 seed doesn't = "must win" THINK ABOUT IT

plus you are assuming they will be the #1 seed. things change and happen, we are going into...week...3...

Comment

• Originally posted by charlespdk View Post
                    I vehemently disagree. I think they played the same offensive style all throughout the game. They saw the Broncos getting it together and needed to score some more TDs but couldn't. What makes you say they took the foot off the gas? They were doing run, run, pass from the very beginning.
                    I agree. Atlanta did not take their foot off the gas. These are professionals here (other than the refs), Denver made some obvious adjustments in their defensive package. They put Porter on Gonzalez and he didn't have a catch after that.
                    We are going with Plan A

Comment

• Originally posted by charlespdk View Post
                      No they weren't. They were mixing up play calls for 3 quarters then in the 4th they went to run run pass punt. Did you even watch the game?

Comment

No they weren't. They were mixing up play calls for 3 quarters then in the 4th they went to run run pass punt. Did you even watch the game?
                        They were burning clock with the lead.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYColt View Post
                          Well, in fairness more than one analyst and former NFL player said that Decker really should've caught that pass
                          I absolutely agree, which I also did last year with Tebow. My point is many a poster put sole responsibility on tebow for being a poor thrower, which is obviously not the case. That very play looked much like last year, poor effort on deep balls. Just pointing out that nobody is calling them out, and the motive is pretty obvious.

Comment

• Damn that one hurt. A positive we can take away from that game is after FOUR turnovers to NONE for the Broncos, we still somehow lost by only 6 points..

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                              They were burning clock with the lead.
                              I don't think it's getting across brother, I think he is frustrated, rightfully. They were playing to win, everybody saw it.

Comment

• This game showed us tonight that we have a very solid defense. Also, we clearly let this one slip away, should have won it. Manning is to blame tonight, 3 INT's inexcusable for a guy we're paying soooo much. Also, Moreno with another fumble, sigh. Why do I keep wearing his jersey?

Comment

Working...
                                X