X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charlespdk
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco_Rob View Post
    Nevermind the fact that the falcons took their foot off the gas. game wasnt near as close as the score
    I vehemently disagree. I think they played the same offensive style all throughout the game. They saw the Broncos getting it together and needed to score some more TDs but couldn't. What makes you say they took the foot off the gas? They were doing run, run, pass from the very beginning.

Leave a comment:

• MAXFLI1010
    replied
    if we want the #1 seed it is. THINK ABOUT IT

Leave a comment:

• Doogansquest
    replied
    Originally posted by nic.zeman24 View Post
    How did they take their foot off the gas?
    They didn't. The Broncos adjusted on both sides of the ball.

Leave a comment:

• NYColt
    replied
    Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
    Im really interested in hearing the receiver excuses...wish I remember all the posters that blamed tebow for drops last year. Step up and lets hear how either manning doesn't throw well or the receivers have an issue with catching the ball.
    Well, in fairness more than one analyst and former NFL player said that Decker really should've caught that pass

Leave a comment:

• nic.zeman24
    replied
    How did they take their foot off the gas?

Leave a comment:

• 9erEmpire
    replied
    Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    I really hope the 49ers miss the playoffs, just because of you, not because I hate them
    I just call it as I see it. I do that on my very own message board and I have accounts on other team's message board where I call it as I see it.

It may sound like I'm trolling but I'm not.

I don't want to sugar coat things because then I will be a fake. I want to be honest to every fan.

Leave a comment:

• FabrizioHC
    replied
    Growing pains. Knew it would happen. But great second half. Need to get the timing and everything else right.

Hopefully, Mr. "I don't care about anything but myself" Godell, gets the real refs out there. Still think they cost us the game. I still think that Decker/Franklin recovered the fumble, and that invisible interference was ridiculous.

But, it's all over with. Onto the next one. We need to start thinking about Houston.

Leave a comment:

• LegionOfVonDoom
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco_Rob View Post
    Nevermind the fact that the falcons took their foot off the gas. game wasnt near as close as the score
    how do you come to this conclusion. If we stop them on that big 3rd down. we get the ball back with 2 minutes left and down by 6.

Leave a comment:

• nic.zeman24
    replied
    Decker is not impressing.

Leave a comment:

• JJBroncoFan
    replied
    Im really interested in hearing the receiver excuses...wish I remember all the posters that blamed tebow for drops last year. Step up and lets hear how either manning doesn't throw well or the receivers have an issue with catching the ball.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by LegionOfVonDoom View Post
    Brandon Spano Show ‏@BrandonSpano

POSITIVES: Broncos made mistakes & still almost beat a very good football team. They will be scary as they gel and the schedule softens up.

I approve this comment.
    A tough schedcule but it does get better after the @ NE and @ SD games

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_Rob
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    PLENTY of positives in this game.

We lose the turnover battle by 4. We are on the road, against a playoff team, in a dome on MNF. We only lose by 6 and had a CHANCE to win it with a stop.

Based on the -4, and on the road....it should've been a blowout. It wasn't. Not even close.

GO BRONCOS!! 14+ games to go!

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    I'm still laughing at "Pentalty on 93.. uhhh. Red team.."

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    Originally posted by 9erEmpire View Post
    I'm sorry you feel that way but I was here watching the game with you fans and the consensus after those interceptions was that it was going to be a blowout.

I know you don't want to read the game thread all over again but it's there and fans were calling it a blowout as well. Not just me.
    I really hope the 49ers miss the playoffs, just because of you, not because I hate them

Leave a comment:

• JerseyAdam
    replied
    Originally posted by VADER72 View Post
    Not impressed with Decker or Tamme lately. They seem like ho hum right now. None threats. We need another play maker opposite of DT.
    you wouldnt be saying this if decker catches that ball that he was interfered w/ for the td. actually, i just think its a chemistry thing, pmwas way off tn for the first half.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X