X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by 9erEmpire View Post
    I'm sorry you feel that way but I was here watching the game with you fans and the consensus after those interceptions was that it was going to be a blowout.

I know you don't want to read the game thread all over again but it's there and fans were calling it a blowout as well. Not just me.
    Its not just that post.

You were trying to get a reaction from people all night by provoking them, and you and me both know that.

Just not sure why you felt you needed to do that

Leave a comment:

• nic.zeman24
    replied
    Originally posted by socalpeytonfan View Post
    Yes, this, PLEASE. Granted they make mistakes too, but still.
    At least the refs know the rules

Leave a comment:

• charlespdk
    replied
    Originally posted by lucidflow View Post
    The silver lining is this. After the turnover debacle, the defense adjusted. The offense adjusted. It was 21 to 27 but at the start, Atlanta should have scored much more.
    Yeah, I'm still not that impressed with Atlanta. They only got 13 points off of those turnovers and they were going to get some touchdowns no matter what. The Broncos defense performed exactly how I thought they would. They were tough, strong against the run, and put just enough pressure on Ryan to throw him off a little. It was the offense that really disappointed, but even after the loss I'm looking forward to Houston at home. It'll be tough, but I think the Broncos can pull of a win at home and establish themselves as serious contenders.

Leave a comment:

• ironfootball39
    replied
    Ill also add- off of 4 turnovers near or closer to 50 yds. We only gave up 13 points. Thats remarkable defense. They scored 10 off of a fumble call - horsecrrud and phantom def pass

Leave a comment:

• JerseyAdam
    replied
    Originally posted by MAXFLI1010 View Post
    how disapointing. way to lay an egg denver. best be A LOT better before houston. HUGE HUGE HUGE game coming up. Dare I say "season maker or breaker'??? yes, it is A MUST WIN.
    no its not. i think w can win anyway, but must win, no.

Leave a comment:

• VADER72
    replied
    Not impressed with Decker or Tamme lately. They seem like ho hum right now. None threats. We need another play maker opposite of DT.

Leave a comment:

• socalpeytonfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    Pay the real damn refs.
    Yes, this, PLEASE. Granted they make mistakes too, but still.

Leave a comment:

• LegionOfVonDoom
    replied
    Brandon Spano Show ‏@BrandonSpano

POSITIVES: Broncos made mistakes & still almost beat a very good football team. They will be scary as they gel and the schedule softens up.

I approve this comment.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Every time I see Moore he looks like a 'nearly' man, I stated this last week.

He 'almost' makes a pick, he 'nearly' made the tackle, he 'almost' broke the ball up.

We lack a quality safety, he is always a second or 2 too late

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_Rob
    replied
    I hate to be that guy but we got royally screwed by the refs all night and that affected the outcome of the game. 4 turnovers didn't help either but if the eagles can beat the ravens with 4 turnovers, we can beat the falcons with 4

Leave a comment:

• 9erEmpire
    replied
    Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Completely lost respect for you in this thread.

You have actually made some good posts in the past, and I don't mind the 49'ers, but you showed a complete lack of class tonight and let yourself down
    I'm sorry you feel that way but I was here watching the game with you fans and the consensus after those interceptions was that it was going to be a blowout.

I know you don't want to read the game thread all over again but it's there and fans were calling it a blowout as well. Not just me.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    PLENTY of positives in this game.

We lose the turnover battle by 4. We are on the road, against a playoff team, in a dome on MNF. We only lose by 6 and had a CHANCE to win it with a stop.

Based on the -4, and on the road....it should've been a blowout. It wasn't. Not even close.

GO BRONCOS!! 14+ games to go!

Leave a comment:

• Turf Nazi
    replied
    Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
    eh it's not conference or division loss so you're fine
    Yep, Atlanta is a really good team and even better at home. Chargers are fortunate to have them at home. Good luck this season JC

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Pay the real damn refs.

Leave a comment:

• MAXFLI1010
    replied
    how disapointing. way to lay an egg denver. best be A LOT better before houston. HUGE HUGE HUGE game coming up. Dare I say "season maker or breaker'??? yes, it is A MUST WIN.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X