X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OurHouse View Post
    Last time we blew someone out was Oakland with Tebow last year
    No, werent we down like 17-0 at one point? Im talkn total domination from opening whistle to last second.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
      I still believe in this team for the season. It helps that the rest of the teams in the division suck.
      Raiders beat the steelers today, chiefs beat the saints...yes obviously all of the teams in this division are garbage

Comment

• Originally posted by Arch_Angel View Post
        No, werent we down like 17-0 at one point? Im talkn total domination from opening whistle to last second.
        Last time we blew someone out was chiefs in 2010...start to finish domination

Comment

• Originally posted by OurHouse View Post
          Does it really matter that much that it's a new system? They had like 6 months to learn it and gel so that shouldn't be an excuse. It's their job and they're professionals so no excuses should be made. They've been playing football most of their lives and they cant seem to do the most basic things like catch the ball and tackle. What is being displayed by the offense is just laughable and painful to watch and it seems like every week we come up with excuses to make our team look better than it is.

yes it matters that its a new system on offense its hard to learn all the ins and outs in only 6 months...all new wr's rb's n OL for PM + hes tryin to learn what fox wants to...its going to take a little bit...but there is no excuse for drop passes 3 huge drops today...having said that were right there its not like were getting blown out..if we could put a full game together will be ok we keep digging a hole...

the defense is same weaknesses as last year no consistent rush if von or doom not there nobody else gets in, bad tackling, 3rd down def. we lack playmakers, we only added wolfe...

just look at the texans they get a rush w/ 4 guys most times n solid run defense to...solid running n passing game thats why there a top team in the league...

Comment

• I had crap to do today and missed the game

What happened to our Rushing game? I saw the first Q and McGahee looked great. 12 carries? Manning had 50+pass attempts?

WHAT HAPPENED lol

Did Hillman do ok on blitz pick ups?
            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
              I had crap to do today and missed the game

What happened to our Rushing game? I saw the first Q and McGahee looked great. 12 carries? Manning had 50+pass attempts?

WHAT HAPPENED lol

they shut down the run after the 1st, 1 blown coverage led to TD, porter was torched on another long pass for a TD n got benched, bad 3rd def esp. 1st half...def. had 45 penaltys yard on 1 drive led to a fg...

offense well had settle for 3 fg's in 1st half...3rd killed us had 1 total yd on 4 possesions OL couldnt run block or protect well n mostly rushed only 4...then we got down 31-11 w/ 10 min left scored twice n had 2 TO's left used both and on 3rd n 5 they got a 1st n game over...

we gotta figure out how to put a full game together real soon hopefully next week vs. faiders or will be in big trouble heading to the pats..

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                I had crap to do today and missed the game

WHAT HAPPENED lol

hillman played ok but willis left w/ rib injury n tamme got ankle rolled up on...prolly ify for next week...

Comment

Working...
                X