Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Game Day Thread: Week 4: 2012 Raiders vs Broncos.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Game Day Thread: Week 4: 2012 Raiders vs Broncos.

Welcome to another week of Bronco Football.

It's Raider Hate week part 1. Denver is coming off another heartbreaking loss. I had a sense of Deja Vu last week. Once again we started slow and dug our selves in a deep hole. We score 2 TDs in the 4th and are within a TD on winning the game. VS Atlanta we couldn't get the ball back at the end, vs the Texans we got it back with too little time to do anything. Can't say I'm a fan of the D for the first 3 quarters of the last two games. The Texans totally abused us with the long ball last week. All we can do is try to regroup and get a win this week.

In week 4 of a season the Broncos are 9-8 over the last 17 seasons. Not so stellar of a winning percentage. Of the 9 Wins 5 of those games were home games 4 were away. Of 8 losses 2 were at home, 6 were on the road. So that means of our 7 homes game we played over the last 17 season in week 4 were 5-2

In that same span we have played the Raiders 34 times. Winning 23 of 34, but that was mostly under Shanahan. We are only 2 of six the last three years. The Raiders are trying to rebuild. They brought Carson Palmer in to be there QB. McFadden has eaten us up the last few times he has played us. Hopefully under Del Rio the defense can get some stops on him and finally figure out how to get off the field on 3rd downs.

I'm hoping we can finish the month out with a 2-2 Record. Not outstanding but we knew we had a tough start ahead of us. We've hung in and fought through in each of our first three games, I think this team is on the right track and just needs some more time together. The Raiders are coming off a great win against Pitt, but lost Heyward Bey. Let's hope we get the better of them tomorrow and put this divisional rival back where they belong.

As always please watch what you post, respect the other members of the board and report and violations to the moderating staff so they can be addressed. Enjoy the game.

Lets get the "W" GO DENVER!
    Last edited by jetrazor74; 09-29-2012, 09:50 PM.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Go BRONCOS!!!!

Murder the Chokeland Faiders!!!!!!!

Comment

Guess I should put this here -

Don't care the Raiders have won the last 4 straight in Denver. Means nothing to tomorrows game.

I expect us to beat Oakland. They look poor IMO and without Heyward Bey are down to the bare bones.

If we can't beat Oakland at home then its a sad state of affairs for the Broncos, and at 1-3 with a trip to NE you can stick a fork in us.

Must win game, and I fully expect to be 2-2.

Comment

Can't wait, GO BRONCOS!!!!!

sigpic
        2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
        2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
        BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

put champ on the only semi worthwhile wr they have and put 9 in the box all day!

Broncos!

Comment

Can't see D M doing too much damage when we know he is their only weapon.

The only way this is close IMO is if their D play lights out and our O struggles.

Comment

LET'S GO BRONCOS!

CRUSH THE RAIDERS!

*Obligatory Samuel L. Jackson video post - had to be in this thread somewhere.
              sigpic
              - ★ -
              2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Wait, week three? Elway... tsk.
                sigpic
                - ★ -
                2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

THIS SUNDAY THE BRONCOS WIN AT MILE HIGH !!!

DENVER BY 14+ AND GO .500 !!!

--- Go Broncos !!! ---

--- STOMP THE faydahs !!! ---

GO "D" --- SACK palmer !!!

Please, no injuries !

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                  The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                  http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                  My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

YeaYAA!! GO BRONCOS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sync View Post
                      Thank god. That horrible Texans game was just a nightmare.

So many Schaub bombs........... glad that never actually happened

Comment

Originally posted by Sync View Post
                        My Bad.. I copied last weeks title to change it to the Raiders.... oops

Gonna have to ask a Mod to update that for me
                        The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

Dennis Allen speaks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUeof...layer_embedded

Comment

C'mon you BRONCOS!!!

STOMP THE faiders!!!!!!!!

Comment

That traitor left the Broncos to become the newest commander of the Death Star.

Will the Broncos let that clown come to Denver and have a good time? As a Raider? Hell no. Speaking of hell, their fans are the Mad Max movies and a Kiss concert mixed in a black hole.

Since 2008, they feel at home in Denver. Maybe because they appreciate the opportunity to play on a decent football field.

There is a new hope in Denver, and the Broncos will strike back!

After tough games against playoff teams like the Steelers, Falcons and Texans, the Broncos will host the bottom of the NFL at Mile High. The control over the AFC West starts today.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X