Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Game Day Thread: Week 8: 2012 Saints vs Broncos.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Game Day Thread: Week 8: 2012 Saints vs Broncos.

Hello, I hope everyone have a good bye week, things seem to be looking up in Bronco land since we last played. It was a great period of elation, (if you are not a Charger fan) but it is time to get back to business. Bronco business.

I hope we made a turn for the better and the team we see is the team that played the 2nd half against the chargers and score 5 tds, not the first half team that could not get out of its own way.

Broncos have a 6-11 record over recent history when it comes to their 7th game of a season.
    5 of those wines were at home 1 on the road. Of the 11 losses 4 were at home 7 were on the road.

What is a little bit alarming is the last time we won our 7th game of the season was 2002 at the Chiefs. We lost the last 9 years. Maybe it is time we were due!

Drew Brees and the Saints Offense will be airing it out often against us as they try to become relevant this year. We haven't played the Saints since Shanny was our coach, but we were 3-0 against them winning once at home and twice on the road.

Mannning I am sure will want this win, not only for the Broncos but some small measure of redemption for his SB loss. Of course he can't get payback on Porter since he plays for us now
    even if Porter doesn't play he has knowledge of this team. Our secondary stepped up against the Chargers let's hope they keep it going. I know the Saints have their interim coach back and maybe it will help them some, but I would rather trust what Del Rio and Fox can do with an extra week to prepare for them.

We had a rough first 6 weeks, but we have hug in there, lets hope 4-3 is where we will stand tomorrow night.

Win or lose please follow the posted code of condo. Be aware of what you post and report any violations to the mod staff so they can properly act on it. Let's hope for a great game with no injuries.

As always Go Broncos!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

--- Go Broncos !!! ---

--- STOMP THE ain’ts !!! ---

GO "D" --- SACK brees !!!

Please, no injuries !

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Let's go fellas!!! Let's start the 2nd half of our season with a WIN...GOOOOO BRONCOS!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Go Broncos!!!!!
        sigpic
        2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
        2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
        BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

Elway, what gives brother?!

I was going to call you out earlier today for not starting this thread yet.

sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Go BRONCOS!!!!! Smash the aints!!!!! Payback for the SuperBowl tomorrow Peyton!

Comment

My goodness, those were the days...

Marlon McCree, Boss Bailey, Nate Webster, Dre Bly plus others.

Man that defense was god awful.

Big game, gonna be tough...

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                Elway, what gives brother?!

I was going to call you out earlier today for not starting this thread yet.

Had to take the family to a Haunted Trail Ride, so I was a little slow on the draw. Usually get them here by Midnight
                The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elway View Post
                  Had to take the family to a Haunted Trail Ride, so I was a little slow on the draw. Usually get them here by Midnight
                  Thank you for doing these.

Go Broncos!!!
                  Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Comment

Looking out my hotel at mile high, ready for the game.

Go broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

"When the saints go marching out" <---------- tried to sing it with lyrics to fit denver, but couldnt come up with anything, but anyway, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Elway View Post
                          if it makes you feel any better its half past midnight here hahahaha (assuming you are not in the mountain time zone) if you are, then-------> nothing to see here in this post

Comment

LET'S GO BRONCOS!
                            sigpic
                            - ★ -
                            2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Geaux Broncos!!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                              Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                              Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                              Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                              I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X